Measuring the price elasticity of import demand in the destination markets of italian exports
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Alberto Felettigh & Stefano Federico, 2010. "Measuring the price elasticity of import demand in the destination markets of Italian export," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 776, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sergio De Nardis & Fabrizio Traù, 1999. "Specializzazione settoriale e qualità dei prodotti: misure della pressione competitiva dell'industria italiana," Rivista italiana degli economisti, Società editrice il Mulino, issue 2, pages 177-212.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Donatella Baiardi & Carluccio Bianchi & Eleonora Lorenzini, 2013. "The Clothing Export Performance and Prospects for Advanced and Emerging Economies: Evidence from a Panel Data Analysis," DEM Working Papers Series 038, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Management.
- Oliver Holtemöller & Götz Zeddies, 2013.
"Has the Euro increased international price elasticities?,"
Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 40(1), pages 197-214, February.
- Holtemöller, Oliver & Zeddies, Götz, 2010. "Has the Euro Increased International Price Elasticities?," IWH Discussion Papers 18/2010, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
- Giorgia Giovannetti & Marco Sanfilippo, 2016.
"China’s competition and the export price strategies of developed countries,"
International Review of Applied Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 30(2), pages 238-254, March.
- Giorgia Giovannetti & Marco Sanfilippo, 2012. "China’s competition and the export price strategies of developed countries," FIW Working Paper series 102, FIW.
- Giorgia Giovannetti & Marco Sanfilippo, 2013. "China's Competition and the Export Price Strategies of Developed Countries," Working Papers - Economics wp2013_02.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Donatella Baiardi & Carluccio Bianchi & Eleonora Lorenzini, 2013. "The Clothing Export Performance and Prospects for Advanced and Emerging Economies: Evidence from a Panel Data Analysis (new version)," DEM Working Papers Series 040, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Management.
- Piero Esposito & Claudio Vicarelli, 2011. "Explaining the Performance of Italian Exports during the Crisis: (Medium) Quality Matters," Working Papers LuissLab 11954, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza, LUISS Guido Carli.
- Sónia Cabral & Cristina Manteu, 2013. "The price elasticity of external demand of Portuguese exports: a comparison with other euro area countries," Economic Bulletin and Financial Stability Report Articles and Banco de Portugal Economic Studies, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Sónia Cabral & Cristina Manteu, 2011. "The price elasticity of external demand: how does Portugal compare with other euro area countries?," Working Papers w201127, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
More about this item
KeywordsExport; elasticità della sostituzione; varietà di Armington; specializzazione internazionale; elasticità di prezzo dell’export;
- F12 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Models of Trade with Imperfect Competition and Scale Economies; Fragmentation
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fan:polipo:v:html10.3280/poli2011-011005. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Angelo Ventriglia). General contact details of provider: http://www.francoangeli.it/riviste/sommario.asp?IDRivista=13 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.