Estimating electric car’s emissions in Germany: an analysis through a pivotal marginal method and comparison with other methods
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rusich, Andrea & Danielis, Romeo, 2015. "Total cost of ownership, social lifecycle cost and energy consumption of various automotive technologies in Italy," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 3-16.
- Massiani, Jérôme, 2015.
"Cost-Benefit Analysis of policies for the development of electric vehicles in Germany: Methods and results,"
Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 19-26.
- J�r�me Massiani & J�rg Radeke, 2013. "Cost-Benefit Analysis of policies for the development of electric vehicles in Germany: methods and results," Working Papers 2013:02, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Hirte, Georg & Tscharaktschiew, Stefan, 2013. "The optimal subsidy on electric vehicles in German metropolitan areas: A spatial general equilibrium analysis," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 515-528.
More about this item
- Q42 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Alternative Energy Sources
- R42 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - Government and Private Investment Analysis; Road Maintenance; Transportation Planning
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fan:efeefe:v:html10.3280/efe2012-002007. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Angelo Ventriglia). General contact details of provider: http://www.francoangeli.it/riviste/sommario.asp?IDRivista=10 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .