Accounts Receivable Risk Management Practices and Growth of SMEs in Kakamega County, Kenya
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Malhotra, Rashmi & Malhotra, D. K., 2002. "Differentiating between good credits and bad credits using neuro-fuzzy systems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 136(1), pages 190-211, January.
- Lee Cronbach, 1951. "Coefficient alpha and the internal structure of tests," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 16(3), pages 297-334, September.
- Grzegorz Michalski, 2008. "Determinants of Accounts Receivable Level: Portfolio Approach in Firm's Trade Credit Policy," Acta Oeconomica Pragensia, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2008(5), pages 47-56.
- Per Davidsson & Frédéric Delmar & Johan Wiklund, 2006. "Entrepreneurship and the Growth of Firms," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 3971, July.
- Prem Lal Joshi & Wayne G. Bremser & J. Hemalatha & Jawaher Al-Mudhaki, 2007. "Non-audit services and auditor independence: empirical findings from Bahrain," International Journal of Accounting, Auditing and Performance Evaluation, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 4(1), pages 57-89.
- Mian, Shehzad L & Smith, Clifford W, Jr, 1992. "Accounts Receivable Management Policy: Theory and Evidence," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 47(1), pages 169-200, March.
- Marc Deloof, 2003. "Does Working Capital Management Affect Profitability of Belgian Firms?," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 30(3-4), pages 573-588.
- Neumeyer, Natalie & Van Keilegom, Ingrid, 2010. "Estimating the error distribution in nonparametric multiple regression with applications to model testing," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 101(5), pages 1067-1078, May.
- Antje Schimke, 2011. "Factors Affecting the Growth of Manufacturing Firms - Analysis of Growth Stages: A Case of German Firms," ERSA conference papers ersa10p1386, European Regional Science Association.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gregory S. NAMUSONGE & Mary Nelima LYANI (SINDANI) & Maurice SAKWA, 2016. "Accounts Receivable Risk Management Practices and Growth of SMEs in Kakamega County, Kenya," Expert Journal of Finance, Sprint Investify, vol. 4(1), pages 31-43.
More about this item
KeywordsCredit risk assessment; SME Growth; Accounts Receivable Management;
- G23 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Non-bank Financial Institutions; Financial Instruments; Institutional Investors
- G31 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Capital Budgeting; Fixed Investment and Inventory Studies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:exp:finnce:v:4:y:2016:i::p:31-43. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alin Opreana). General contact details of provider: http://www.expertjournals.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.