Entrepreneurship and organizational structure: Theoretical framework and application to Tunisian case
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bygrave, William D., 1993. "Theory building in the entrepreneurship paradigm," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 255-280, May.
- J. Byrne & A. Fayolle, 2008.
"Corporate Entrepreneurship Training Evaluation: A model and a new research perspective,"
- J. Byrne & A. Fayolle, 2009. "Corporate entrepreneurship training evaluation. A model and a new research pespective," Post-Print halshs-00553333, HAL.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Minguzzi, Antonio & Passaro, Renato, 2001. "The network of relationships between the economic environment and the entrepreneurial culture in small firms," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 181-207, March.
- Mezias, Stephen J. & Kuperman, Jerome C., 2001. "The community dynamics of entrepreneurship: The birth of the american film industry, 1895-1929," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 209-233, May.
- Susanna Slotteâ€“Kock & Nicole Coviello, 2010. "Entrepreneurship Research on Network Processes: A Review and Ways Forward," Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, , vol. 34(1), pages 31-57, January.
- Janice Byrne & Frédéric Delmar & Alain Fayolle & Wadid Lamine, 2016.
"Training corporate entrepreneurs: an action learning approach,"
Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 47(2), pages 479-506, August.
- Janice Byrne & Frédéric Delmar & Alain Fayolle & Wadid Lamine, 2016. "Training corporate entrepreneurs : an action learning approach," Post-Print hal-01744763, HAL.
- Janice Byrne & Frédéric Delmar & Alain Fayolle & Wadid Lamine, 2016. "Training corporate entrepreneurs : an action learning approach," Post-Print hal-02313410, HAL.
- Armstrong, Michael J & Levesque, Moren, 2002. "Timing and quality decisions for entrepreneurial product development," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 141(1), pages 88-106, August.
- João J. M. Ferreira & Cristina I. Fernandes & Sascha Kraus, 2019. "Entrepreneurship research: mapping intellectual structures and research trends," Review of Managerial Science, Springer, vol. 13(1), pages 181-205, February.
- Bruyat, Chirstian & Julien, Pierre-Andre, 2001. "Defining the field of research in entrepreneurship," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 165-180, March.
- André van Stel & Andrew Burke & José Maria Millán & Concepcion Roman, 2013. "Start-Up Size Strategy and Risk Management: Impact on New Venture Performance," Scales Research Reports H201207, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Parker, Simon C., 2006. "Learning about the unknown: How fast do entrepreneurs adjust their beliefs?," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 1-26, January.
- Pi-Shen Seet & Janice Jones & Lloyd Oppelaar & Graciela Corral de Zubielqui, 2018. "Beyond ‘know-what’ and ‘know-how’ to ‘know-who’: enhancing human capital with social capital in an Australian start-up accelerator," Asia Pacific Business Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(2), pages 233-260, March.
- Jose G. Vargas-Hernandez, 2013. "Strategies For Creating New Business, A Sociocultural And Institutional Approach," Equilibrium. Quarterly Journal of Economics and Economic Policy, Institute of Economic Research, vol. 8(1), pages 81-90, March.
- Moren LÃ©vesque & Kenneth R. Maccrimmon, 1998. "On the Interaction of Time and Money Invested in New Ventures," Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, , vol. 22(2), pages 89-110, January.
- Prestin Lewis & Wei Lu & Louis C. Vaccaro, 2012. "Entrepreneurship and neoclassical economics: any chance for collaboration?," International Journal of Pluralism and Economics Education, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 3(1), pages 84-90.
- Schuster, Charlotte Leonie, 2013. "Entrepreneurship - Methodische Herausforderungen einer jungen Forschungsdisziplin [Entrepreneurship - Methodological challenges of a young research discipline]," MPRA Paper 45472, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Levesque, Moren, 2004. "Mathematics, theory, and entrepreneurship," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 19(5), pages 743-765, September.
- Sharir, Moshe & Lerner, Miri, 2006. "Gauging the success of social ventures initiated by individual social entrepreneurs," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 6-20, February.
- Vesa Puhakka, 2011. "Developing a Creative-Cognitive Model of Entrepreneurial Alertness to Business Opportunities," Journal of Management and Strategy, Journal of Management and Strategy, Sciedu Press, vol. 2(4), pages 85-94, December.
- Barbara Bird & Candida Brush, 2002. "A Gendered Perspective on Organizational Creation," Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, , vol. 26(3), pages 41-65, April.
- Denis A. GrÃ©goire & Martin X. NoÃ«l & Richard DÃ©ry & Jeanâ€“Pierre BÃ©chard, 2006. "Is There Conceptual Convergence in Entrepreneurship Research? A Coâ€“Citation Analysis of Frontiers of Entrepreneurship Research, 1981â€“2004," Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, , vol. 30(3), pages 333-373, May.
- Alexander Quintero & Juan M. Andrade & Elías Ramírez, 2019. "Entrepreneurship as an Area of Knowledge: Literature Review," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(2), pages 100-124.
More about this item
KeywordsEntrepreneurship; SMEs; Management.;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:etr:series:v:4:y:2013:i:10:p:214-222. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Andrew Godwin (email available below). General contact details of provider: .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.