Aspects of Regulatory Reform in the Irish Solicitor Profession: Review & Evaluation
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 2003 (2003)
Issue (Month): 2-Summer ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Whitaker Square, Sir John Rogerson's Quay, Dublin 2|
Phone: (353-1) 863 2000
Fax: (353-1) 863 2100
Web page: http://www.esri.ie
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Frank H. Stephen & James H. Love & Alan A. Patterson, 1994. "Deregulation of conveyancing markets in England and Wales," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 15(4), pages 102-18, November.
- Mashaw, Jerry L, 1985. "Prodelegation: Why Administrators Should Make Political Decisions," Journal of Law, Economics and Organization, Oxford University Press, vol. 1(1), pages 81-100, Spring.
- Richard A. Posner, 1974.
"Theories of Economic Regulation,"
Bell Journal of Economics,
The RAND Corporation, vol. 5(2), pages 335-358, Autumn.
- Shinnick, Edward & Stephen, Frank H., 2000. "Professional cartels and scale fees: chiselling on the celtic fringe?," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 407-423, December.
- James Love & Frank Stephen, 1996. "Advertising, Price and Quality in Self-regulating Professions: A Survey," International Journal of the Economics of Business, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 3(2), pages 227-248.
- Milton Friedman & Simon Kuznets, 1954. "Income from Independent Professional Practice," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number frie54-1.
- Roger Noll, 1999.
"The Economics and Politics of the Slowdown in Regulatory Reform,"
American Enterprise Institute, number 53371, April.
- Roger G. Noll, . "The Economics and Politics of the Slowdown in Regulatory Reform," Working Papers 1, Brookings Institution Domestic Economics.
- Dingwall, Robert & Fenn, Paul, 1987. ""A respectable profession"? Sociological and economic perspectives on the regulation of professional services," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 51-64, June.
- John Fingleton, 1997. "Standards of Competition in the Irish Economy," Economics Policy Papers 971, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- George J. Stigler, 1961. "The Economics of Information," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 69, pages 213.
- Robert Tollison, 2012. "The economic theory of rent seeking," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 152(1), pages 73-82, July.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:esr:qecsas:2003:summer:shinnick. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sarah Burns)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.