How do the Foreign-Born Rate Host Country Health Systems? Evidence from Ireland
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Siciliani, Luigi & Moran, Valerie & Borowitz, Michael, 2014.
"Measuring and comparing health care waiting times in OECD countries,"
Elsevier, vol. 118(3), pages 292-303.
- Luigi Siciliani & Valerie Moran & Michael Borowitz, 2013. "Measuring and Comparing Health Care Waiting Times in OECD Countries," OECD Health Working Papers 67, OECD Publishing.
- Mladovsky, Philipa & Rechel, Bernd & Ingleby, David & McKee, Martin, 2012. "Responding to diversity: An exploratory study of migrant health policies in Europe," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 105(1), pages 1-9.
- Elias Mossialos, 1997. "Citizens' Views on Health Care Systems in the 15 Member States of The European Union," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 6(2), pages 109-116, March.
- Burke, Sara & Thomas, Steve & Barry, Sarah & Keegan, Conor, 2014. "Indicators of health system coverage and activity in Ireland during the economic crisis 2008–2014 – From ‘more with less’ to ‘less with less’," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 117(3), pages 275-278.
- Turner, Brian, 2015. "Unwinding the State subsidisation of private health insurance in Ireland," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 119(10), pages 1349-1357.
More about this item
Keywordshealth; foreign-born residents; Ireland;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eso:journl:v:49:y:2018:i:1:p:45-71. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Martina Lawless). General contact details of provider: https://www.esr.ie .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.