The EU port policy in a historical perspective
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Athanasios A. Pallis, 1997. "Towards a common ports policy? EU-proposals and the ports industry's perceptions," Maritime Policy & Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(4), pages 365-380, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Constantinos I. Chlomoudis & Christos D. Lampridis & Petros L. Pallis, 2013. "Quality Assurance: Providing Tools for Managing Risk in Ports," International Journal of Maritime, Trade & Economic Issues (IJMTEI), International Journal of Maritime, Trade & Economic Issues (IJMTEI), vol. 0(1), pages 3-20.
More about this item
KeywordsPort economics; port policy; European integration;
- L91 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Transportation: General
- L52 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Industrial Policy; Sectoral Planning Methods
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ers:journl:v:viii:y:2005:i:1-2:p:21-42. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marios Agiomavritis). General contact details of provider: http://www.ersj.eu/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.