Towards a common ports policy? EU-proposals and the ports industry's perceptions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pallis, Athanasios A., 2007. "Chapter 11 Whither Port Strategy Theory and Practice in Conflict," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 343-382, January.
- Constantinos I. Chlomoudis & Athanasios A. Pallis, 2005. "The EU port policy in a historical perspective," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(1-2), pages 21-42.
- Pallis, Athanasios A., 2006. "Chapter 7 Port Governance in Greece," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 155-169, January.
- Pallis, Athanasios A. & Syriopoulos, Theodore, 2007. "Port governance models: Financial evaluation of Greek port restructuring," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 232-246, May.
- Heaver, Trevor, 2006. "The Evolution and Challenges of Port Economics," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 11-41, January.
- Bandara, Yapa Mahinda & Nguyen, Hong-Oanh, 2016. "Influential factors in port infrastructure tariff formulation, implementation and revision," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 85(C), pages 220-232.
- Brooks, Mary R. & Cullinane, Kevin, 2006. "Chapter 18 Governance Models Defined," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 405-435, January.
- Pallis, Athanasios A., 2006. "Chapter 21 EU Port Policy: Implications for Port Governance in Europe," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 479-495, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:marpmg:v:24:y:1997:i:4:p:365-380. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/TMPM20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.