Business Relationship Framework in Emerging Market: A Preliminary Study in Indonesia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Philippe Bertrand & Pierre-Xavier Meschi, 2005.
"A Transactional Analysis of Chinese Partners' Performance in International Joint Ventures,"
Chinese Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(2), pages 16-35, March.
- Philippe Bertrand & Pierre-Xavier Meschi, 2005. "A Transactional Analysis of Chinese Partners' Performance in International Joint Ventures," Post-Print hal-01833042, HAL.
- Michèle Paulin & R.J. Ferguson & Marielle Audrey Payaud, 2000. "Business effectiveness & professional service personnel : relational or transactional managers ?," Post-Print halshs-00650017, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Almas Kuralbayev & Nurjan Abishov & Aizhan Abishova & Gulnara Urazbayeva, 2017. "The Measurement of the Spiritual Tourism in Regions of South Kazakhstan," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(3A), pages 115-133.
- Meutia Tubagus Ismail & Ahmad Bukhori, 2017. "The Role of Feedback and Feed Forward Control System to Improve Competitive Advantage of SMEs in Indonesia," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(2A), pages 496-506.
- Mikhail Nikolaevich Pavlenkov & Valeryi Glebovich Larionov & Pavel Mikhaylovich Voronin & Ivan Mikhaylovich Pavlenkov, 2017. "Enterprise Development Factors’ Control," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(2A), pages 581-591.
- Agus Zainul Arifin, 2017. "The Influence of Financial Knowledge, Control and Income on Individual Financial Behavior," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(3A), pages 635-648.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Herington, Carmel & Johnson, Lester W. & Scott, Don, 2009. "Firm-employee relationship strength--A conceptual model," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 62(11), pages 1096-1107, November.
- Sony, Michael & Mekoth, Nandakumar, 2016. "The relationship between emotional intelligence, frontline employee adaptability, job satisfaction and job performance," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 20-32.
- Kolawole Iyiola & Husam Rjoub, 2020. "Using Conflict Management in Improving Owners and Contractors Relationship Quality in the Construction Industry: The Mediation Role of Trust," SAGE Open, , vol. 10(1), pages 21582440198, January.
- Chen, Shu-Ching, 2015. "Customer value and customer loyalty: Is competition a missing link?," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 22(C), pages 107-116.
- Yoon, Mahn Hee & Suh, Jaebeom, 2003. "Organizational citizenship behaviors and service quality as external effectiveness of contact employees," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 56(8), pages 597-611, August.
More about this item
KeywordsRelationship Marketing; Resource Dependence; Transaction Cost Theory; Multiple Case Studies;
All these keywords.
- M14 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - Corporate Culture; Diversity; Social Responsibility
- M31 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Marketing
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ers:ijebaa:v:ii:y:2014:i:1:p:59-72. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marios Agiomavritis) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Marios Agiomavritis to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://www.ijeba.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.