Factors influencing the consultancy services used in Romanian family businesses
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Steve Johnson, & Wayne Thomas & Don Webber, 2003. "Who Uses External Business Advice?," Working Papers 0303, Department of Accounting, Economics and Finance, Bristol Business School, University of the West of England, Bristol.
- P. J. A. Robson & R. J. Bennett, 2000.
"The use and impact of business advice by SMEs in Britain: an empirical assessment using logit and ordered logit models,"
Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(13), pages 1675-1688.
- Robert Bennett & Paul Robson, 1999. "The Use and Impact of Business Advice by SMEs in Britain: An Empirical Assessment Using Logit and Ordered Logit Models," Working Papers wp143, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Robert Bennett & Paul Robson, 2000. "The Small Business Service: Business Support, Use, Fees And Satisfaction: Econometric Estimates," Working Papers wp181, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- Colin Wren, 2002. "Evaluating the effect of soft business support upon small firm performance," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 54(2), pages 334-365, April.
- Maurizio Cisi & Francesco Devicienti & Alessandro Manello & Davide Vannoni, 2016.
"The Impact of Formal Networking on the Performance of SMEs,"
039, Department of Economics and Statistics (Dipartimento di Scienze Economico-Sociali e Matematico-Statistiche), University of Torino.
- Davide Vannoni, 2018. "The Impact of Formal Networking on the Performance of SMEs," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 7508382, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Venetoklis, Takis, 2001. "Business Subsidies and Bureaucratic Behaviour - A Revised Approach," Research Reports 83, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
- Kevin Mole & Robert Baldock & David North, 2013. "Who Takes Advice? Firm Size Threshold, Competence, Concerns and Informality in a Contingency Approach," Research Papers 0009, Enterprise Research Centre.
- Idris, Bochra & Saridakis, George, 2018. "Local formal interpersonal networks and SMEs internationalisation: Empirical evidence from the UK," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 610-624.
- Robert Bennett & Paul Robson, 2003. "Changing Use of External Business Advice and Government Supports by SMEs in the 1990s," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(8), pages 795-811.
- Venetoklis, Takis, 2001. "Business Subsidies and Bureaucratic Behaviour," Research Reports 79, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
- Vivas-Augier, Carlos & Barge-Gil, Andrés, 2012. "Impact on firms of the use of knowledge providers: a systematic review of the literature," MPRA Paper 41042, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Barge-Gil, Andrés & Vivas-Augier, Carlos, 2019. "Does Cooperation with Universities and KIBS Matter? Firm-level Evidence from Spain," MPRA Paper 96949, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Parker, Simon C., 2008. "The economics of formal business networks," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 23(6), pages 627-640, November.
More about this item
Keywordsfamily business; consultancy services; Romania; emerging markets.;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eph:journl:v:9:y:2014:i:2:n:8. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.