Stakeholder accountability: A field study of the implementation of a governance improvement plan
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Anne Loft & Christopher Humphrey & Stuart Turley, 2006. "In pursuit of global regulation: Changing governance and accountability structures at the International Federation of Accountants (IFAC)," Accounting, Auditing & Accountability Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 19(3), pages 428-451, April.
- Ian Dawson & Alison Dunn, 2006. "Governance Codes of Practice in the Not-for-Profit Sector," Corporate Governance: An International Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 14(1), pages 33-42, January.
- Rob Gray & Jan Bebbington & David Collison, 2006. "NGOs, civil society and accountability: making the people accountable to capital," Accounting, Auditing & Accountability Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 19(3), pages 319-348, April.
- Lindkvist, Lars & Llewellyn, Sue, 2003. "Accountability, responsibility and organization," Scandinavian Journal of Management, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 251-273, June.
- Jeffrey Unerman & Brendan O'Dwyer, 2006. "On James Bond and the importance of NGO accountability," Accounting, Auditing & Accountability Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 19(3), pages 305-318, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/9498 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ana Maria Bobeica, 2011. "Stakeholder’S Role In Healthcare Services And New Information Technology," Romanian Economic Business Review, Romanian-American University, vol. 5(2.1), pages 551-560, December.
- Okenwa Cy Ogbodo, 2015. "A Stakeholder Approach to Triple Bottom Line Accounting: Nigerian Experience," International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, vol. 5(6), pages 142-160, June.
- Vassili Joannides, 2012. "Accounterability and the problematics of accountability," Grenoble Ecole de Management (Post-Print) hal-00676561, HAL.
- Giacomo Manetti & Simone Toccafondi, 2013. "Il coinvolgimento degli stakeholder nella governance e nel reporting delle fondazioni bancarie," MANAGEMENT CONTROL, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2013(3), pages 51-76.
- Aila VIRTANEN & Tuomo TAKALA 1University of Jyväskylä, School of Business and Economics, University of Jyväskylä,, 2016. "Accountability Of Corporate Boards In Finland," Management Research and Practice, Research Centre in Public Administration and Public Services, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 8(1), pages 5-24, March.
- Suzanne E. Maloney, 2016. "The Governance and Management of Child Care Centres," Journal of Management Sciences, Geist Science, Iqra University, Faculty of Business Administration, vol. 3(2), pages 123-140, October.
- Dennis M. Lopez & Pamela C. Smith, "undated". "Auditor Type and Audit Quality Differences in Nonprofit Healthcare Organizations – U.S. Evidence," Working Papers 0107, College of Business, University of Texas at San Antonio.
- Cheng-Li Huang & Fan-Hua Kung, 2010. "Drivers of Environmental Disclosure and Stakeholder Expectation: Evidence from Taiwan," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 96(3), pages 435-451, October.
- Michelle Rodrigue & Michel Magnan & Charles Cho, 2013. "Is Environmental Governance Substantive or Symbolic? An Empirical Investigation," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 114(1), pages 107-129, April.
- Claudine Grisard, 2012. "Accountability and Bottom of the Pyramid projects: the two sides of the mirror," Post-Print hal-00690956, HAL.
- Niamh M. Brennan & Jill Solomon, 2008.
"Corporate governance, accountability and mechanisms of accountability: an overview,"
Accounting, Auditing & Accountability Journal,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 21(7), pages 885-906, September.
- Niamh Brennan & J. (Jill) Solomon, 2008. "Corporate governance, accountability and mechanisms of accountability : an overview," Open Access publications 10197/2906, Research Repository, University College Dublin.
More about this item
KeywordsStakeholder analysis; Management accountability; Governance;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eme:aaajpp:v:21:y:2008:i:7:p:933-954. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Virginia Chapman). General contact details of provider: http://www.emeraldinsight.com .