Experiencing institutionalization: the development of new budgets in the UK devolved bodies
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mahmoud Ezzamel & Noel S. Hyndman & Åge Johnsen & Irvine Lapsley & June Pallot, 2004. "Has Devolution Increased Democratic Accountability?," Public Money & Management, Chartered Institute of Public Finance and Accountancy, vol. 24(3), pages 145-152, June.
- Anthony Downs, 1957. "An Economic Theory of Political Action in a Democracy," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 65, pages 135-135.
- Meyer, John W., 1986. "Social environments and organizational accounting," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 11(4-5), pages 345-356, July.
- Mahmoud Ezzamel, 2002. "Accounting for Private Estates and the Household in the Twentieth-Century BC Middle Kingdom, Ancient Egypt," Abacus, Accounting Foundation, University of Sydney, vol. 38(2), pages 235-262.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:aosoci:v:60:y:2017:i:c:p:62-78 is not listed on IDEAS
- Andrews, Matthew R., 2009. "Isomorphism and the Limits to African Public Financial Management Reform," Scholarly Articles 4415942, Harvard Kennedy School of Government.
- repec:rss:jnljms:v7i5p3 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/6741 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsGovernment; Accounting; Budgetary control; Organizations; Business planning; United Kingdom;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eme:aaajpp:v:20:y:2007:i:1:p:11-40. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Virginia Chapman). General contact details of provider: http://www.emeraldinsight.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.