Efecto del incremento en el precio de los alimentos en la pobreza en México
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Charles Himmelberg & Christopher Mayer & Todd Sinai, 2005.
"Assessing High House Prices: Bubbles, Fundamentals and Misperceptions,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 19(4), pages 67-92, Fall.
- Charles P. Himmelberg & Christopher J. Mayer & Todd Sinai, 2005. "Assessing high house prices: bubbles, fundamentals, and misperceptions," Staff Reports 218, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Charles Himmelberg & Christopher Mayer & Todd Sinai, 2005. "Assessing High House Prices: Bubbles, Fundamentals, and Misperceptions," NBER Working Papers 11643, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- James M. Poterba, 1983. "Tax Subsidies to Owner-occupied Housing: An Asset Market Approach," Working papers 339, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Arrondel, Luc & Lefebvre, Bruno, 2001.
"Consumption and Investment Motives in Housing Wealth Accumulation: A French Study,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 112-137, July.
- Arrondel, L. & Lefebvre, B., 2000. "Consumption and Investment Motives in Housing Wealth Accumulation : a French Study," DELTA Working Papers 2000-14, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- Diewert, W E, 1974. "Intertemporal Consumer Theory and the Demand for Durables," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 42(3), pages 497-516, May.
- International Monetary Fund, 2005. "United Kingdom; Selected Issues," IMF Staff Country Reports 05/81, International Monetary Fund.
- Manuel Jaen & Agustin Molina, 1994. "Un análisis empírico de la tenencia y demanda de vivienda en Andalucía," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 18(1), pages 143-164, January.
- Boris Cournède, 2005. "House Prices and Inflation in the Euro Area," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 450, OECD Publishing.
- Quigley, John M., 2006. "Urban Economics," Berkeley Program on Housing and Urban Policy, Working Paper Series qt0jr0p2tk, Berkeley Program on Housing and Urban Policy.
- W. Erwin Diewert, 2002.
"Harmonized Indexes of Consumer Prices: Their Conceptual Foundations,"
Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES),
Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 138(IV), pages 547-637, December.
- Diewert, Erwin, 2002. "Harmonized indexes of consumer prices: their conceptual foundations," Working Paper Series 0130, European Central Bank.
- Jorge Martínez Pagés & Luis Ángel Maza, 2003. "Analysis of house prices in Spain," Working Papers 0307, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Klevmarken, N. Anders, 2004. "Towards an Applicable True Cost-of-Living Index that Incorporates Housing," Working Paper Series 2004:18, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Heckman, James, 2013. "Sample selection bias as a specification error," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 31(3), pages 129-137.
- David E. Lebow & Jeremy B. Rudd, 2003. "Measurement Error in the Consumer Price Index: Where Do We Stand?," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 41(1), pages 159-201, March.
- International Monetary Fund, 2003. "United Kingdom; Selected Issues," IMF Staff Country Reports 03/47, International Monetary Fund.
- Henderson, J Vernon & Ioannides, Yannis M, 1983. "A Model of Housing Tenure Choice," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 73(1), pages 98-113, March.
- Jonathan McCarthy & Richard Peach, 2004. "Are home prices the next "bubble"?," Economic Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, issue Dec, pages 1-17.
- Olympia Bover, 1993. "Un modelo empírico de la evolución de los precios de la vivienda en España," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 17(1), pages 65-86, January.
- Poterba, James M, 1992. "Taxation and Housing: Old Questions, New Answers," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 82(2), pages 237-242, May.
- Christensen, Laurits R & Jorgenson, Dale W, 1969. "The Measurement of U.S. Real Capital Input, 1929-1967," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 15(4), pages 293-320, December.
- María Consuelo Colom & María Cruz Molés, 1999. "- Un Análisis Sobre El Gasto En Servicios De Vivienda En España," Working Papers. Serie EC 1999-06, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Karl E. Case & Robert J. Shiller, 2003. "Is There a Bubble in the Housing Market?," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 34(2), pages 299-362.
- Goodhart, Charles, 2001. "What Weight Should Be Given to Asset Prices in the Measurement of Inflation?," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 111(472), pages 335-356, June.
- Arévalo, Raquel & Ruiz-Castillo, Javier, 2004. "The rental equivalence approach to nonrental housing in the consumer price index. evidence from Spain," UC3M Working papers. Economics we041704, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Goodhart, Charles & Hofmann, Boris, 2000. "Financial Variables and the Conduct of Monetary Policy," Working Paper Series 112, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- María Consuelo Colom & María Cruz Molés & Rosario Martínez, 2000. "Un Análisis De Las Decisiones De Formación De Hogar, Tenencia Y Demanda De Servicios De Vivienda De Los Jóvenes Españoles," Working Papers. Serie EC 2000-02, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Henderson, J Vernon & Ionnides, Yannis M, 1986. "Tenure Choice and the Demand for Housing," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 53(210), pages 231-246, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- de la Fuente, Alejandro & Ortiz-Juarez, Eduardo & Rodriguez-Castelan, Carlos, 2015. "Living on the edge : vulnerability to poverty and public transfers in Mexico," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7165, The World Bank.
- repec:lrk:eeaart:35_2_13 is not listed on IDEAS
- Attanasio, Orazio & Di Maro, Vincenzo & Lechene, Valérie & Phillips, David, 2013. "Welfare consequences of food prices increases: Evidence from rural Mexico," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 104(C), pages 136-151.
More about this item
KeywordsPrecios de alimentos; pobreza; transferencias; focalización; México;
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
- H53 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Welfare Programs
- I32 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Measurement and Analysis of Poverty
- I38 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Government Programs; Provision and Effects of Welfare Programs
- Q11 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Aggregate Supply and Demand Analysis; Prices
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:elt:journl:v:76:y:2009:i:303:p:775-805. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rosa María González Mejía). General contact details of provider: http://www.fondodeculturaeconomica.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.