Balance sheet recession as the â€˜other halfâ€™ of macroeconomics
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:bla:worlde:v:40:y:2017:i:2:p:314-335 is not listed on IDEAS
- Joerg Mayer, 2017.
"How Could the South Respond to Secular Stagnation in the North?,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(2), pages 314-335, February.
- Mayer, Joerg, 2015. "How could the South respond to secular stagnation in the North?," MPRA Paper 62113, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:taf:rripxx:v:24:y:2017:i:5:p:904-928 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bruno Albuquerque & Ursel Baumann & Georgi Krustev, 2014.
"Has US Household Deleveraging Ended? A Model-Based Estimate of Equilibrium Debt,"
w201404, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Baumann, Ursel & Albuquerque, Bruno & Krustev, Georgi, 2014. "Has US household deleveraging ended? a model-based estimate of equilibrium debt," Working Paper Series 1643, European Central Bank.
- Philipp Heimberger & Jakob Kapeller, 2017.
"The performativity of potential output: pro-cyclicality and path dependency in coordinating European fiscal policies,"
Review of International Political Economy,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(5), pages 904-928, September.
- Jakob Kapeller & Philipp Heimberger, 2016. "The performativity of potential output: Pro-cyclicality and path dependency in coordinating European fiscal policies," ICAE Working Papers 50, Johannes Kepler University, Institute for Comprehensive Analysis of the Economy.
- Philipp Heimberger & Jakob Kapeller, 2016. "The performativity of potential output: Pro-cyclicality and path dependency in coordinating European fiscal policies," Working Papers Series 50, Institute for New Economic Thinking.
- Philipp Heimberger, 2017.
"Did fiscal consolidation cause the double-dip recession in the euro area?,"
Review of Keynesian Economics,
Edward Elgar Publishing, vol. 5(3), pages 439-458, July.
- Philipp Heimberger, 2015. "Did Fiscal Consolidation Cause the Double Dip Recession in the Euro Area?," ICAE Working Papers 41, Johannes Kepler University, Institute for Comprehensive Analysis of the Economy.
- Philipp Heimberger, 2016. "Did Fiscal Consolidation Cause the Double-Dip Recession in the Euro Area?," wiiw Working Papers 130, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Yannis Dafermos, 2015. "Debt cycles, instability and fiscal rules: a Godley-Minsky model," Working Papers 20151509, Department of Accounting, Economics and Finance, Bristol Business School, University of the West of England, Bristol.
- Florentin GLÖTZL & Armon REZAI, 2016. "A sectoral net lending perspective on Europe," Ecological Economics Papers ieep12, Institute of Ecological Economics.
- Albuquerque Bruno & Baumann Ursel & Krustev Georgi, 2015. "US household deleveraging following the Great Recession – a model-based estimate of equilibrium debt," The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics, De Gruyter, vol. 15(1), pages 1-53, January.
- Unger, Robert, 2016. "Traditional banks, shadow banks and the US credit boom: Credit origination versus financing," Discussion Papers 11/2016, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Eckhard Hein, 2016.
"Secular stagnation or stagnation policy? Steindl after Summers,"
PSL Quarterly Review,
Economia civile, vol. 69(276), pages 3-47.
- Eckhard Hein, 2015. "Secular Stagnation or Stagnation Policy? Steindl after Summers," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_846, Levy Economics Institute.
- Glötzl, Florentin & Rezai, Armon, 2016. "A sectoral net lending perspective on Europe," Ecological Economic Papers 5109, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Witold Małecki, 2016. "Finansjalizacja cykli koniunkturalnych i jej konsekwencje dla polityki stabilizacyjnej," Gospodarka Narodowa, Warsaw School of Economics, issue 4, pages 47-68.
More about this item
Keywordsâ€˜other halfâ€™ of macroeconomics; Yin and Yang economic cycles; micro-foundation of macroeconomics; unborrowed savings; dual problem of economics; debt minimization; balance sheet recession;
- D21 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Theory
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- E51 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Money Supply; Credit; Money Multipliers
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:elg:ejeepi:v:10:y:2013:i:2:p136-157. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Katie Smith). General contact details of provider: http://www.elgaronline.com/ejeep .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .