Balance sheet recession as the â€˜other halfâ€™ of macroeconomics
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- J. E. King, 2012. "Post Keynesians and Others," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(2), pages 305-319, April.
- Robinson, Joan, 1972. "The Second Crisis of Economic Theory," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 62(2), pages 1-10, May.
- Eric Berr, 2009. "Keynes and Sustainable Development," International Journal of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(3), pages 22-38.
- Engelbert Stockhammer & Paul Ramskogler, 2009.
"Post-Keynesian economics How to move forward,"
European Journal of Economics and Economic Policies: Intervention,
Edward Elgar Publishing, vol. 6(2), pages 227-246.
- Stockhammer, Engelbert & Ramskogler, Paul, 2008. "Post Keynesian economics - how to move forward," Department of Economics Working Paper Series 772, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Engelbert Stockhammer & Paul Ramskogler, 2008. "Post Keynesian economics - how to move forward," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp124, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- John Gowdy & Mario Giampietro & Jesus Ramos-Martin & Kozo Mayumi, 2009. "Incorporating Biophysical Foundations in a Hierarchical Model of Societal Metabolism," Chapters,in: Post Keynesian and Ecological Economics, chapter 10 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Nicholas Low, 2002. "Ecosocialisation and environmental planning: a Polanyian approach," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 34(1), pages 43-60, January.
- Kronenberg, Tobias, 2010. "Finding common ground between ecological economics and post-Keynesian economics," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(7), pages 1488-1494, May.
- Nicholas Low, 2002. "Ecosocialisation and Environmental Planning: A Polanyian Approach," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 34(1), pages 43-60, January.
- Marc Lavoie, 2012. "Perspectives for Post-Keynesian Economics," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(2), pages 321-335, April.
- Clive L. Spash & Anthony Ryan, 2012. "Economic Schools of Thought on the Environment: Investigating Unity and Division," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 36(5), pages 1091-1121.
- Stephen P. Dunn, 2000. "Wither Post Keynesianism?," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(3), pages 343-364, March.
- Jonathan M. Harris, 2013. "Green Keynesianism: Beyond Standard Growth Paradigms," GDAE Working Papers 13-02, GDAE, Tufts University.
- Frank H. Knight, 1941. "Anthropology and Economics," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 49, pages 247-247.
- J. E. King, 2002. "A History of Post Keynesian Economics since 1936," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 2135, April.
- Andrew Mearman, 2007. "Post Keynesian economics and the environment: waking up and smelling the coffee burning?," International Journal of Green Economics, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 1(3/4), pages 374-380.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:bla:worlde:v:40:y:2017:i:2:p:314-335 is not listed on IDEAS
- Joerg Mayer, 2017.
"How Could the South Respond to Secular Stagnation in the North?,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(2), pages 314-335, February.
- Mayer, Joerg, 2015. "How could the South respond to secular stagnation in the North?," MPRA Paper 62113, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Philipp Heimberger & Jakob Kapeller, 2017.
"The performativity of potential output: pro-cyclicality and path dependency in coordinating European fiscal policies,"
Review of International Political Economy,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(5), pages 904-928, September.
- Jakob Kapeller & Philipp Heimberger, 2016. "The performativity of potential output: Pro-cyclicality and path dependency in coordinating European fiscal policies," ICAE Working Papers 50, Johannes Kepler University, Institute for Comprehensive Analysis of the Economy.
- Philipp Heimberger & Jakob Kapeller, 2016. "The performativity of potential output: Pro-cyclicality and path dependency in coordinating European fiscal policies," Working Papers Series 50, Institute for New Economic Thinking.
- repec:elg:rokejn:v:5:y:2017:i:3:p439-458 is not listed on IDEAS
- Florentin GLÖTZL & Armon REZAI, 2016. "A sectoral net lending perspective on Europe," Ecological Economics Papers ieep12, Institute of Ecological Economics.
- Albuquerque Bruno & Baumann Ursel & Krustev Georgi, 2015. "US household deleveraging following the Great Recession – a model-based estimate of equilibrium debt," The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics, De Gruyter, vol. 15(1), pages 1-53, January.
- Eckhard Hein, 2016.
"Secular stagnation or stagnation policy? Steindl after Summers,"
PSL Quarterly Review,
Economia civile, vol. 69(276), pages 3-47.
- Eckhard Hein, 2015. "Secular Stagnation or Stagnation Policy? Steindl after Summers," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_846, Levy Economics Institute.
- Glötzl, Florentin & Rezai, Armon, 2016. "A sectoral net lending perspective on Europe," Ecological Economic Papers 5109, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Bruno Albuquerque & Ursel Baumann & Georgi Krustev, 2014.
"Has US Household Deleveraging Ended? A Model-Based Estimate of Equilibrium Debt,"
w201404, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Baumann, Ursel & Albuquerque, Bruno & Krustev, Georgi, 2014. "Has US household deleveraging ended? a model-based estimate of equilibrium debt," Working Paper Series 1643, European Central Bank.
- Philipp Heimberger, 2017.
"Did fiscal consolidation cause the double-dip recession in the euro area?,"
Review of Keynesian Economics,
Edward Elgar Publishing, vol. 5(3), pages 439-458, July.
- Philipp Heimberger, 2015. "Did Fiscal Consolidation Cause the Double Dip Recession in the Euro Area?," ICAE Working Papers 41, Johannes Kepler University, Institute for Comprehensive Analysis of the Economy.
- Philipp Heimberger, 2016. "Did Fiscal Consolidation Cause the Double-Dip Recession in the Euro Area?," wiiw Working Papers 130, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Yannis Dafermos, 2015. "Debt cycles, instability and fiscal rules: a Godley-Minsky model," Working Papers 20151509, Department of Accounting, Economics and Finance, Bristol Business School, University of the West of England, Bristol.
- Unger, Robert, 2016. "Traditional banks, shadow banks and the US credit boom: Credit origination versus financing," Discussion Papers 11/2016, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Witold Małecki, 2016. "Finansjalizacja cykli koniunkturalnych i jej konsekwencje dla polityki stabilizacyjnej," Gospodarka Narodowa, Warsaw School of Economics, issue 4, pages 47-68.
More about this item
Keywordsâ€˜other halfâ€™ of macroeconomics; Yin and Yang economic cycles; micro-foundation of macroeconomics; unborrowed savings; dual problem of economics; debt minimization; balance sheet recession;
- D21 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Theory
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- E51 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Money Supply; Credit; Money Multipliers
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:elg:ejeepi:v:10:y:2013:i:2:p136-157. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Katie Smith). General contact details of provider: http://www.elgaronline.com/ejeep .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .