On Testing the Connection Between Economic Freedom and Growth
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jamie Bologna & Joshua C. Hall, 2014. "Economic Freedom Research: Some Comments and Suggestions," Working Papers 14-23, Department of Economics, West Virginia University.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:15:y:2008:i:18:p:1-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Joshua Hall & Robert Lawson, 2008. "Theory and evidence on economic freedom and economic growth: A comment," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 15(18), pages 1-6.
- repec:spr:epolit:v:34:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s40888-017-0063-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Michael Sheriff & Moreno Muffatto & Sarah Cooper, 2016. "Measuring entrepreneurship environments in Africa: challenges in using international reports," International Journal of Entrepreneurship and Innovation Management, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 20(1/2), pages 20-44.
- John W. Dawson, 2007.
"The Empirical Institutions-Growth Literature: Is Something Amiss at the Top?,"
Econ Journal Watch,
Econ Journal Watch, vol. 4(2), pages 184-196, May.
- John W. Dawson, 2007. "The Empirical Instituions-Growth Literature: Is Something Amiss at the Top?," Working Papers 07-04, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
- John W. Dawson, 2007. "The Empirical Institutions-Growth Literature: Is Something Amiss at the Top?," Working Papers 07-13, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
- Julio H. Cole & Robert A. Lawson, 2007. "Handling Economic Freedom in Growth Regressions: Suggestions for Clarification," Econ Journal Watch, Econ Journal Watch, vol. 4(1), pages 71-78, January.
- Henryk Gurgul & Łukasz Lach, 2011.
"The Nexus between Improvements in Economic Freedom and Growth: Evidence from CEE Countries in Transition,"
Central European Journal of Economic Modelling and Econometrics,
CEJEME, vol. 3(3), pages 133-168, September.
- Gurgul, Henryk & Lach, Łukasz, 2011. "The Nexus between Improvements in Economic Freedom and Growth: Evidence from CEE Countries in Transition," MPRA Paper 52260, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- James Mahon, 2014. "Economic Freedom and the Size of Government," Challenge, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 57(1), pages 67-81.
- Keef, Stephen P. & Khaled, Mohammed & Zhu, Hui, 2009. "The dynamics of the Monday effect in international stock indices," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 125-133, June.
- Saurav Roychoudhury & Robert A. Lawson, 2010. "Economic freedom and sovereign credit ratings and default risk," Journal of Financial Economic Policy, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 2(2), pages 149-162, June.
- Gurgul, Henryk & Lach, Łukasz, 2011. "The nexus between economic freedom and growth: Evidence from CEE countries in transition," MPRA Paper 37434, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Judit Kapás & Pál Czeglédi, 2007. "Economic Freedom: Theory First, Empiricism After," ICER Working Papers 10-2007, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic Freedom; Economic Growth; Liberalization;
- H0 - Public Economics - - General
- O17 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Formal and Informal Sectors; Shadow Economy; Institutional Arrangements
- O47 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Empirical Studies of Economic Growth; Aggregate Productivity; Cross-Country Output Convergence
- P0 - Economic Systems - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ejw:journl:v:3:y:2006:i:3:p:398-406. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jason Briggeman). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edgmuus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.