Handling Economic Freedom in Growth Regressions: Suggestions for Clarification
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jakob De Haan & Susanna Lundström & Jan-Egbert Sturm, 2006.
"Market-oriented institutions and policies and economic growth: A critical survey,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 20(2), pages 157-191, April.
- Jakob de Haan & Susanna Lundstroem & Jan-Egbert Sturm, 2005. "Market oriented institutions and policies and economic growth: A critical survey," TWI Research Paper Series 5, Thurgauer Wirtschaftsinstitut, UniversitÃ¤t Konstanz.
- Jakob De Haan & Jan-Egbert Sturm, 2006. "How to Handle Economic Freedom: Reply to Lawson," Econ Journal Watch, Econ Journal Watch, vol. 3(3), pages 407-411, September.
- Robert A. Lawson, 2006. "On Testing the Connection Between Economic Freedom and Growth," Econ Journal Watch, Econ Journal Watch, vol. 3(3), pages 398-406, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cebula, Richard J. & Clark, J.R. & Mixon, Franklin G., Jr., 2013.
"The Impact of Economic Freedom on Per Capita Real GDP: A Study of OECD Nations,"
Journal of Regional Analysis and Policy,
Mid-Continent Regional Science Association, vol. 43(1).
- Cebula, Richard & Clark, J.R. & Mixon, Franklin, 2012. "The Impact of Economic Freedom on Per Capita Real GDP: A Study of OECD Nation," MPRA Paper 49220, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 10 Feb 2013.
- Jakob De Haan & Jan-Egbert Sturm, 2007. "Handling Economic Freedom in Growth Regressions: A Reply to Cole and Lawson," Econ Journal Watch, Econ Journal Watch, vol. 4(1), pages 79-82, January.
- Richard J. Cebula, 2013.
"Budget Deficits, Economic Freedom, and Economic Growth in OECD Nations: P2SLS Fixed-Effects Estimates, 2003–2008,"
Journal of Private Enterprise,
The Association of Private Enterprise Education, vol. 28(Spring 20), pages 75-96.
- Cebula, Richard, 2011. "Budget Deficits, Economic Freedom, and Economic Growth in OECD Nations: P2SLS Fixed-Effects Estimates, 2003-2008," MPRA Paper 53203, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nathan Ashby & Russell Sobel, 2008.
"Income inequality and economic freedom in the U.S. states,"
Springer, vol. 134(3), pages 329-346, March.
- Nathan J. Ashby & Russell S. Sobel, 2006. "Income Inequality and Economic Freedom in the U.S. States," Working Papers 06-08 Classification-, Department of Economics, West Virginia University.
- Judit Kapás & Pál Czeglédi, 2007. "Economic Freedom: Theory First, Empiricism After," ICER Working Papers 10-2007, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ejw:journl:v:4:y:2007:i:1:p:71-78. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jason Briggeman). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edgmuus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.