The Impact of Exchange Rate Volatility on Commodity Trade between the U.S. and China
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nidhal Mgadmi & Helmi Hamdi & Houssem Rachdi, 2016. "Non-Linear Modelling of Money Demand in Tunisia: Evidence from the STAR Model," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 36(4), pages 1975-1985.
- Marilyne Huchet-Bourdon & Jane Korinek, 2011.
"To What Extent Do Exchange Rates and their Volatility Affect Trade?,"
OECD Trade Policy Papers
119, OECD Publishing.
- Marilyne Huchet-Bourdon & J. Korinek, 2011. "To what extent do exchange rates and their volatility affect trade ?," Post-Print hal-00729403, HAL.
- Mohsen Bahmani-Oskooee & Hanafiah Harvey, 2015. "Impact of Exchange Rate Volatility and Commodity Trade between U.S. and Singapore," Review of Economics & Finance, Better Advances Press, Canada, vol. 5, pages 22-40, February.
- Bahmani-Oskooee Mohsen & Hegerty Scott W. & Xu Jia, 2012. "Exchange-Rate Volatility and Industry Trade Between Japan and China," Global Economy Journal, De Gruyter, vol. 12(3), pages 1-21, September.
- Cao Emily Yixuan & Cao Yong & Prasad Rashmi & Shen Zhengping, 2011. "U.S.-China Exchange Rate Negotiation: Stakeholders' Participation and Strategy Deployment," Business and Politics, De Gruyter, vol. 13(3), pages 1-25, October.
- Mohsen Bahmani-Oskooee & Scott W. Hegerty & Kaveepot Satawatananon, 2015. "Exchange-Rate Risk and Japanese–Thai Industry Trade," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 54(1), pages 22-37, March.
- Bahmani-Oskooee, Mohsen & Iqbal, Javed & Salam, Muhammad, 2016. "Short run and long run effects of exchange rate volatility on commodity trade between Pakistan and Japan," Economic Analysis and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 131-142.
- Bürgi Bonanomi, Elisabeth & Elsig, Manfred & Espa, Ilaria, 2015. "The Commodity Sector and Related Governance Challenges from a Sustainable Development Perspective: The Example of Switzerland Current Research Gaps," Papers 865, World Trade Institute.
- Jana Šimáková & Daniel Stavárek, 2015. "The Effect of the Exchange Rate on Industry-Level Trade Flows in Czechia," Working Papers 0001, Silesian University, School of Business Administration.
- Bahmani-Oskooee, Mohsen & Harvey, Hanafiah & Hegerty, Scott W., 2014. "Exchange rate volatility and Spanish-American commodity trade flows," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 243-260.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eis:articl:107bahmani. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dan Wheatley). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bsntuuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.