Uzroci i posljedice reprodukovanja institucionalnog vakuuma u državama Jugoistocne Evrope
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert J. Sonora & Josip Tica, 2014.
"Harrod, Balassa, and Samuelson (re)visit Eastern Europe,"
Cogent Economics & Finance,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 2(1), pages 1-17, December.
- Robert J. Sonora & Josip Tica, 2009. "Harrod, Balassa and Samuelson (Re)Visit Eastern Europe," EFZG Working Papers Series 0907, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Zagreb.
- Denzau, Arthur T & North, Douglass C, 1994. "Shared Mental Models: Ideologies and Institutions," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(1), pages 3-31.
- Josip Tica, 2004. "The Estimation of 1910-1989 Per Capita GDP in Croatia," Zagreb International Review of Economics and Business, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Zagreb, vol. 7(1), pages 103-133, May.
- Robert M. Solow, 1962. "Substitution and Fixed Proportions in the Theory of Capital," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 29(3), pages 207-218.
More about this item
Keywordsinstitucionalni pluralizam; alternativne institucije; institucionalni vakuum; kvazi-neoliberalizam; Jugoistocna Evropa.;
- D2 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations
- O17 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Formal and Informal Sectors; Shadow Economy; Institutional Arrangements
- P37 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions - - - Legal
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eff:ekoeco:v:22:y:2015:i:1:p:231-243. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Neven Vidakovic). General contact details of provider: http://www.rifin.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.