Testing the Schumpeterian Hypothesis
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Burak Dindaroglu, 2011. "R&D Productivity and Firm Size in Semiconductors and Pharmaceuticals: Evidence from Citation Yields," Working Papers 1101, Izmir University of Economics.
- Yagi, Michiyuki & Managi, Shunsuke, 2016.
"Time-period and industry heterogeneity of innovation activity in Japan,"
Economic Analysis and Policy,
Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 100-119.
- Yagi, Michiyuki & Managi, Shunsuke, 2016. "Time-period and industry heterogeneity of innovation activity in Japan," MPRA Paper 70207, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Iritié, Jean-Jacques B-G., 2012.
"Effets des pôles de compétitivité dans les industries de haute technologie : une analyse d'économie industrielle de l'innovation
[Effects of competitiveness clusters in high technology industries: ," MPRA Paper 46686, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Iritié, B. G. Jean-Jacques, 2014.
"Enjeux des politiques industrielles basées sur les clusters d'innovation: cas des pôles de compétitivité
[Issues of Innovative Clusters-based Industrial Policy: Case of Pole of Competitiveness]," MPRA Paper 54429, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chava, Sudheer & Oettl, Alexander & Subramanian, Ajay & Subramanian, Krishnamurthy V., 2013. "Banking deregulation and innovation," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 109(3), pages 759-774.
- Toke Reichstein & Michael Dahl, 2004. "Are Firm Growth Rates Random? Analysing Patterns and Dependencies," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(2), pages 225-246.
- Karbowski Adam, 2016. "The Elasticity-Based Approach to Enterprise Innovation," International Journal of Management and Economics, De Gruyter Open, vol. 49(1), pages 58-78, March.
- repec:eee:respol:v:47:y:2018:i:2:p:440-461 is not listed on IDEAS
- Criscuolo, Paola & Nicolaou, Nicos & Salter, Ammon, 2012. "The elixir (or burden) of youth? Exploring differences in innovation between start-ups and established firms," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 319-333.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eej:eeconj:v:14:y:1988:i:2:p:129-140. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Victor Matheson, College of the Holy Cross). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eeaa1ea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .