The Patent Asset Index - A new approach to benchmark patent portfolios
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Grimaldi, Michele & Cricelli, Livio & Di Giovanni, Martina & Rogo, Francesco, 2015. "The patent portfolio value analysis: A new framework to leverage patent information for strategic technology planning," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 286-302.
- repec:eee:tefoso:v:128:y:2018:i:c:p:118-132 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tomoko Saiki, 2015. "Information quality management of patent searches from the practical viewpoint," International Journal of Data Science, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 1(1), pages 58-72.
- repec:spr:scient:v:111:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s11192-017-2324-z is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:tefoso:v:120:y:2017:i:c:p:24-31 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsAsset Benchmarking Scoreboard Innovation Patent Asset Index Patent Portfolio Ranking Research & Development Technology Valuation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:worpat:v:33:y:2011:i:1:p:34-41. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/654/description#description .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .