Urban Growth in Developing Countries: A Review of Current Trends and a Caution Regarding Existing Forecasts
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Becker, Charles M. & Hemley, David D., 1998. "Demographic change in the former Soviet Union during the transition period," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 26(11), pages 1957-1975, November.
- Becker, Charles & Bloom, David, 1998. "The demographic crisis in the former Soviet Union: Introduction," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 26(11), pages 1913-1919, November.
- Cohen, Barney, 1998. "The emerging fertility transition in sub-Saharan Africa," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 26(8), pages 1431-1461, August.
- Peter J. Taylor & D.R.F. Walker, 2001. "World Cities: A First Multivariate Analysis of their Service Complexes," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 38(1), pages 23-47, January.
- Mike Coombes & Simon Raybould, 2001. "Public policy and population distribution: developing appropriate indicators of settlement patterns," Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 19(2), pages 223-248, April.
- Becker, Charles M. & Morrison, Andrew R., 1999. "Urbanization in transforming economies," Handbook of Regional and Urban Economics,in: P. C. Cheshire & E. S. Mills (ed.), Handbook of Regional and Urban Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 43, pages 1673-1790 Elsevier.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:32:y:2004:i:1:p:23-51. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.