Did the Green Revolution Concentrate Incomes? A Quantitative Study of Research Reports
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Barker, Randolph & Mangahas, Mahar, 1970. "Environmental and Other Factors Influencing the Performance of New High Yielding Varieties of Wheat and Rice in Asia," 1970 Conference, August 23-September 2, 1970, Minsk, U.S.S.R. 209820, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Prahladachar, M., 1983. "Income distribution effects of the green revolution in India: A review of empirical evidence," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 11(11), pages 927-944, November.
- Randolf Barker & Mahar K. Mangahas, 1970. "Environmental and Other Factors Influencing the Performance of New High Yielding Varities of Wheat and Rice in Asia," UP School of Economics Discussion Papers 197013, University of the Philippines School of Economics.
- Cleaver, Harry M, Jr, 1972. "The Contradictions of the Green Revolution," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 62(2), pages 177-86, May.
- John Perkins, 1990. "The Rockefeller Foundation and the green revolution, 1941–1956," Agriculture and Human Values, Springer;The Agriculture, Food, & Human Values Society (AFHVS), vol. 7(3), pages 6-18, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:23:y:1995:i:2:p:265-279. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.