Inflation in Argentina: Stop and go since the Austral plan
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Miguel Kiguel, 1994. "Exchange Rate Policy, the Real Exchange Rate, and Inflation," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 31(93), pages 229-250.
- Edward F. Buffie & Manoj Atolia, 2011.
"Exchange‐Rate‐based Stabilisation, Durables Consumption and the Stylised Facts,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 121(555), pages 1130-1160, September.
- Edward F. Buffie & Manoj Atolia, 2005. "Exchange-Rate-Based Stabilization, Durables Consumption, and the Stylized Facts," Working Papers wp2005_12_01, Department of Economics, Florida State University, revised Jan 2009.
- Carlos D. Winograd & Guillermo Larrain R, 1996.
"Privatisation massive, finances publiques et macroéconomie. Le cas de l'Argentine et du Chili,"
Programme National Persée, vol. 47(6), pages 1373-1408.
- Larrain R, G. & Winograd, C. D., 1996. "Privatisation massive, finances publiques et macroéconomie : le cas de l'Argentine et du Chili," DELTA Working Papers 96-26, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- Manoj Atolia & Edward F. Buffie, 2006. "Exchange-Rate-Based Stabilization, Durables Consumption, and Stylized Facts," Computing in Economics and Finance 2006 416, Society for Computational Economics.
- Sebastian Edwards, 1996. "Public Sector Deficits and Macroeconomic Stability in Developing Countries," NBER Working Papers 5407, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kiguel, Miguel A., 1992. "Exchange rate policy, the real exchange rate, and inflation : lessons from Latin America," Policy Research Working Paper Series 880, The World Bank.
- Kamin, Steven B. & Ericsson, Neil R., 2003. "Dollarization in post-hyperinflationary Argentina," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 185-211, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:19:y:1991:i:8:p:969-986. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .