Agricultural performance and development strategy: Retrospect and prospect
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:298744 is not listed on IDEAS
- Young, Trevor, 1991. "The Theoretical and Empirical Analysis of Agricultural Trade of LDCs," Manchester Working Papers in Agricultural Economics 232830, University of Manchester, School of Economics, Agricultural Economics Department.
- de Souza, Joao Paulo A., 2015. "Evidence of growth complementarity between agriculture and industry in developing countries," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 1-18.
- de Souza, Joao Paulo A., 2014. "Growth Complementarity Between Agriculture and Industry: Evidence from a Panel of Developing Countries," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2014-11, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Kanwar, Sunil, 2000.
"Does the Dog Wag the Tail or the Tail the Dog? Cointegration of Indian Agriculture with Nonagriculture,"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, vol. 22(5), pages 533-556, September.
- Sunil Kanwar, 1996. "Does The Dog Wag The Tail Or The Tail The Dog? Cointegration Of Indian Agriculture With Non-Agriculture," Working papers 35, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Storm, Servaas, 1997. "Agriculture under trade policy reform: A quantitative assessment for India," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 425-436, March.
- Frisvold, George & Ingram, Kevin, 1995. "Sources of agricultural productivity growth and stagnation in sub-Saharan Africa," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 13(1), pages 51-61, October.
- Murat Arsel & Servaas Storm, 2015. "Forum 2015," Development and Change, International Institute of Social Studies, vol. 46(4), pages 666-699, July.
- Sverre Grepperud & Henrik Wiig & Finn Roar Aune, 1999. "Maize Trade Liberalization vs. Fertilizer Subsidies in Tanzania: A CGE Model Analysis with Endogenous Soil Fertility," Discussion Papers 249, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Hart G., 1993. "Regional growth linkages in the era of liberalization: a critique of the new agrarian optimism," ILO Working Papers 992987443402676, International Labour Organization.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:18:y:1990:i:6:p:899-913. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.