Assessing the impact of interest rates in less developed countries
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- SI Ikhide & AA Alwode, 2002. "On The Sequencing Of Financial Liberalisation In Nigeria," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 70(1), pages 95-127, March.
- Gelb, Alan H., 1989. "Financial policies, growth, and efficiency," Policy Research Working Paper Series 202, The World Bank.
- Lin He & Calum Turvey, 2009. "Financial repression in China's agricultural economy," China Agricultural Economic Review, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 1(3), pages 260-274, May.
- Combey, Adama, 2016.
"Private Consumption in The WAEMU Zone: Does Interest Rates Matter?,"
75144, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Combey, Adama, 2016. "Private Consumption in The WAEMU Zone: Does Interest Rate Matter?," MPRA Paper 75426, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lachler, Ulrich, 1995. "Interest rates, credit, and economic adjustment in Nicaragua," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1529, The World Bank.
- Balassa, Bela, 1989. "The effects of interest rates on savings in developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 56, The World Bank.
- Deodat E. Adenutsi, 2011.
"Financial development, international migrant remittances and endogenous growth in Ghana,"
Studies in Economics and Finance,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 28(1), pages 68-89, March.
- Adenutsi, Deodat E., 2011. "Financial development, international migrant remittances, and endogenous growth in Ghana," MPRA Paper 29330, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:rss:jnljfm:v1i2p2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Balassa, Bela, 1989. "Financial liberalization in developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 55, The World Bank.
- Ephraim W. Chirwa & Montfort Mlachila, 2002. "Financial Reforms and Interest Rate Spreads in the Commercial Banking System in Malawi," IMF Working Papers 02/6, International Monetary Fund.
- Amsden, Alice H., 1997. "Editorial: Bringing production back in -- Understanding Government's economic role in late industrialization," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 469-480, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:16:y:1988:i:5:p:577-588. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.