Brazilian public sector disequilibrium
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John H. Welch, 1991. "Hyperinflation, and internal debt repudiation in Argentina and Brazil: from expectations management to the "Bonex" and "Collor" plans," Working Papers 9107, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Albuquerque, Pedro H. & Gouvea, Solange, 2009.
"Canaries and vultures: A quantitative history of monetary mismanagement in Brazil,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 479-495, April.
- Pedro H. Albuquerque & Solange Gouvea, 2005. "Canaries and Vultures: A Quantitative History of Monetary Mismanagement in Brazil," Development and Comp Systems 0511027, EconWPA.
- Pedro Albuquerque & Solange Gouvea, 2009. "Canaries and Vultures: A Quantitative History of Monetary Mismanagement in Brazil," Post-Print halshs-00746537, HAL.
- William C. Gruben & John H. Welch, 2010.
"Is Tighter Fiscal Policy Expansionary Under Fiscal Dominance?: Hypercrowding Out In Latin America,"
Contemporary Economic Policy,
Western Economic Association International, vol. 28(2), pages 171-181, April.
- William C. Gruben & John H. Welch, 2005. "Is tighter fiscal policy expansionary under fiscal dominance? Hypercrowding out in Latin America," Center for Latin America Working Papers 0205, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:15:y:1987:i:8:p:1045-1052. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .