Brazilian public sector disequilibrium
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John H. Welch, 1991. "Hyperinflation, and internal debt repudiation in Argentina and Brazil: from expectations management to the \\"Bonex\\" and \\"Collor\\" plans," Working Papers 9107, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, revised 1991.
- Albuquerque, Pedro H. & Gouvea, Solange, 2009.
"Canaries and vultures: A quantitative history of monetary mismanagement in Brazil,"
Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 479-495, April.
- Pedro H. Albuquerque & Solange Gouvea, 2001. "Using a Money Demand Model to Evaluate Monetary Policies in Brazil," Working Papers Series 29, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Pedro Albuquerque & Solange Gouvea, 2009. "Canaries and Vultures: A Quantitative History of Monetary Mismanagement in Brazil," Post-Print halshs-00746537, HAL.
- Pedro H. Albuquerque & Solange Gouvea, 2005. "Canaries and Vultures: A Quantitative History of Monetary Mismanagement in Brazil," Development and Comp Systems 0511027, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- William C. Gruben & John H. Welch, 2010.
"Is Tighter Fiscal Policy Expansionary Under Fiscal Dominance?: Hypercrowding Out In Latin America,"
Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 28(2), pages 171-181, April.
- William C. Gruben & John H. Welch, 2005. "Is tighter fiscal policy expansionary under fiscal dominance? Hypercrowding out in Latin America," Center for Latin America Working Papers 0205, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, revised 2005.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:15:y:1987:i:8:p:1045-1052. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.