The emergence of Third World multinationals: Indian joint ventures overseas
No abstract is available for this item.
- Stucchi, Tamara, 2012. "Emerging market firms’ acquisitions in advanced markets: Matching strategy with resource-, institution- and industry-based antecedents," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 278-289.
- Amar Iqbal Anwar & Mazhar Y Mughal, 2015. "Determinants of Russian Firms' Merger and Acquisition Activities," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 35(4), pages 2382-2394.
- L. Pérez-Villar & A. Seric, 2015.
"Multinationals in Sub-Saharan Africa: Domestic linkages and institutional distance,"
CEPII research center, issue 142, pages 94-117.
- Pérez-Villar, Lucia & Seric, Adnan, 2014. "Multinationals in Sub-Saharan Africa: Domestic linkages and institutional distance," Kiel Working Papers 1893, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Wladimir Andreff, 2014. "Outward foreign direct investment by Brazilian and Indian multinational companies: comparison with Russian-Chinese multinationals," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-01279896, HAL.
- Narayanan K, 2008. "Technology Sourcing and Internationalisation of IT firms in India," Working Papers id:1703, eSocialSciences.
- Wladimir Andreff, 2016. "Outward Foreign Direct Investment from BRIC countries: Comparing strategies of Brazilian, Russian, Indian and Chinese multinational companies," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-01342391, HAL.
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-01342391 is not listed on IDEAS
- Amar Iqbal Anwar & Mazhar Mughal, 2012. "Economic Freedom and Indian Outward Foreign Direct Investment: An Empirical Analysis," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 32(4), pages 2991-3007.
- Anwar, Amar & Mughal, Mazhar, 2012. "Economic Freedom and Indian Outward Foreign Direct Investment: An Empirical Analysis," MPRA Paper 49610, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 15 Oct 2012.
- Jaya Prakash Pradhan, "undated". "Growth of Indian Multinationals in the World Economy: Implications for Development," Working Papers 0704, Institute for Studies in Industrial Development (ISID).
- Pradhan, Jaya Prakash, 2007. "Growth of Indian Multinationals in the World Economy: Implications for Development," MPRA Paper 12360, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wladimir Andreff, 2015. "Outward Foreign Direct Investment from BRIC countries: Comparing strategies of Brazilian, Russian, Indian and Chinese multinational companies," European Journal of Comparative Economics, Cattaneo University (LIUC), vol. 12(2), pages 79-131, December.
- Jean-Louis Mucchielli, 1984. "Investissements internationaux et dynamique des avantages comparatifs des nouveaux pays industrialisés," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 35(3), pages 537-570.
- Balcet Giovanni & Bruschieri Silvia, 2009. "Indian multinationals in the automotive and the pharmaceutical sectors: competitive advantages and strategies," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 200906, University of Turin.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:10:y:1982:i:2:p:127-146. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed