Tracking the Quality Premium of Certified Coffee: Evidence from Ethiopia
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tamru, Seneshaw & Minten, Bart, 2018. "Investing in wet mills and washed coffee in Ethiopia: Benefits and constraints," ESSP working papers 121, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Ragasa, Catherine & Lambrecht, Isabel & Kufoalor, Doreen S., 2018.
"Limitations of Contract Farming as a Pro-poor Strategy: The Case of Maize Outgrower Schemes in Upper West Ghana,"
Elsevier, vol. 102(C), pages 30-56.
- Ragasa, Catherine & Lambrecht, Isabel & Kufoalor, Doreen S., 2017. "Limitations of contract farming as a pro-poor strategy: The case of maize outgrower schemes in upper West Ghana," IFPRI discussion papers 1626, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Macchiavello, Rocco & Miquel-Florensa, Josepa, 2019. "Buyer-Driven Upgrading in GVCs: The Sustainable Quality Program in Colombia," CEPR Discussion Papers 13935, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Helene Naegele, 2019. "Where Does the Fairtrade Money Go? How Much Consumers Pay Extra for Fairtrade Coffee and How This Value Is Split along the Value Chain," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1783, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
More about this item
KeywordsAfrica; Ethiopia; coffee; certification; agricultural markets;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:101:y:2018:i:c:p:119-132. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.