General cargo and containership emergent routes: A complex networks description
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- CÃ©sar Ducruet & Sung-Woo Lee & Adolf K.Y. Ng, 2010. "Centrality and vulnerability in liner shipping networks: revisiting the Northeast Asian port hierarchy," Maritime Policy & Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(1), pages 17-36, January.
- Brian Slack & Claude Comtois & Robert McCalla, 2002. "Strategic alliances in the container shipping industry: a global perspective," Maritime Policy & Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(1), pages 65-76, January.
- CÃ©sar Ducruet, 2008. "Hub dependence in constrained economies: the case of North Korea," Maritime Policy & Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(4), pages 377-394, August.
- Robert McCalla * & Brian Slack & Claude Comtois, 2005. "The Caribbean basin: adjusting to global trends in containerization," Maritime Policy & Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(3), pages 245-261, July.
- Koi Yu (Adolf) Ng, 2006. "Assessing the Attractiveness of Ports in the North European Container Transhipment Market: An Agenda for Future Research in Port Competition," Maritime Economics & Logistics, Palgrave Macmillan;International Association of Maritime Economists (IAME), vol. 8(3), pages 234-250, September.
- Theo E. Notteboom * & Jean-Paul Rodrigue, 2005. "Port regionalization: towards a new phase in port development," Maritime Policy & Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(3), pages 297-313, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nguyen Tran & Hans-Dietrich Haasis, 2014. "Empirical analysis of the container liner shipping network on the East-West corridor (1995–2011)," Netnomics, Springer, vol. 15(3), pages 121-153, November.
- Angelito Calma & Martin Davies, 2016. "Academy of Management Journal, 1958–2014: a citation analysis," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 108(2), pages 959-975, August.
- David GUERRERO & Fernando GONZALEZ LAXE & Maria-Jesus FREIRE SEOANE & Carlos PAIS MONTES, 2015. "A Geographical Analysis Of The Relationship Between Inland Accessibility And Maritime Transport Supply," Region et Developpement, Region et Developpement, LEAD, Universite du Sud - Toulon Var, vol. 41, pages 33-46.
- Viljoen, Nadia M. & Joubert, Johan W., 2016. "The vulnerability of the global container shipping network to targeted link disruption," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 462(C), pages 396-409.
More about this item
KeywordsLogistics; Geography; Port throughput; Complex networks; Data science;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:trapol:v:24:y:2012:i:c:p:126-140. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/30473/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.