The continuous Berth Allocation Problem: A Greedy Randomized Adaptive Search Solution
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Qin, Tianbao & Du, Yuquan & Sha, Mei, 2016. "Evaluating the solution performance of IP and CP for berth allocation with time-varying water depth," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 87(C), pages 167-185.
- Bierwirth, Christian & Meisel, Frank, 2015. "A follow-up survey of berth allocation and quay crane scheduling problems in container terminals," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 244(3), pages 675-689.
- Imai, Akio & Nishimura, Etsuko & Papadimitriou, Stratos, 2013. "Marine container terminal configurations for efficient handling of mega-containerships," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 141-158.
- Xu, Dongsheng & Li, Chung-Lun & Leung, Joseph Y.-T., 2012. "Berth allocation with time-dependent physical limitations on vessels," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 216(1), pages 47-56.
- Chen, Jiang Hang & Lee, Der-Horng & Cao, Jin Xin, 2012. "A combinatorial benders’ cuts algorithm for the quayside operation problem at container terminals," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 266-275.
- repec:spr:jsched:v:20:y:2017:i:5:d:10.1007_s10951-017-0510-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Shang, Xiao Ting & Cao, Jin Xin & Ren, Jie, 2016. "A robust optimization approach to the integrated berth allocation and quay crane assignment problem," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 44-65.
- repec:eee:transe:v:105:y:2017:i:c:p:123-147 is not listed on IDEAS
- Imai, Akio & Yamakawa, Yukiko & Huang, Kuancheng, 2014. "The strategic berth template problem," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 77-100.
More about this item
KeywordsBerth Allocation Problem GRASP Container terminals;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:transe:v:46:y:2010:i:6:p:1017-1029. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600244/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.