Berth scheduling by customer service differentiation: A multi-objective approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bierwirth, Christian & Meisel, Frank, 2015. "A follow-up survey of berth allocation and quay crane scheduling problems in container terminals," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 244(3), pages 675-689.
- Wang, Shuaian & Meng, Qiang & Liu, Zhiyuan, 2013. "A note on “Berth allocation considering fuel consumption and vessel emissions”," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 48-54.
- Ursavas, Evrim & Zhu, Stuart X., 2016. "Optimal policies for the berth allocation problem under stochastic nature," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 255(2), pages 380-387.
- Imai, Akio & Nishimura, Etsuko & Papadimitriou, Stratos, 2013. "Marine container terminal configurations for efficient handling of mega-containerships," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 141-158.
- Wang, Shuaian & Meng, Qiang, 2012. "Liner ship fleet deployment with container transshipment operations," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 470-484.
- repec:eee:transe:v:106:y:2017:i:c:p:294-319 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kaveshgar, Narges & Huynh, Nathan, 2015. "Integrated quay crane and yard truck scheduling for unloading inbound containers," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 159(C), pages 168-177.
- Imai, Akio & Yamakawa, Yukiko & Huang, Kuancheng, 2014. "The strategic berth template problem," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 77-100.
More about this item
KeywordsBerth scheduling policies Berth allocation problem Multi-objective optimization Genetic algorithms;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:transe:v:45:y:2009:i:6:p:878-892. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600244/description#description .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .