Modelling agent interdependency in group decision making
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Palvinder Singh & Rajesh Paleti & Syndney Jenkins & Chandra Bhat, 2013. "On modeling telecommuting behavior: option, choice, and frequency," Transportation, Springer, vol. 40(2), pages 373-396, February.
- Ho, Chinh & Mulley, Corinne, 2015. "Intra-household Interactions in tour-based mode choice: The role of social, temporal, spatial and resource constraints," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 52-63.
- Zhang, Junyi & Fujiwara, Akimasa, 2006. "Representing household time allocation behavior by endogenously incorporating diverse intra-household interactions: A case study in the context of elderly couples," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 54-74, January.
- Zhang, Junyi & Kuwano, Masashi & Lee, Backjin & Fujiwara, Akimasa, 2009. "Modeling household discrete choice behavior incorporating heterogeneous group decision-making mechanisms," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 230-250, February.
- Masashi Okushima, 2015. "Simulating social influences on sustainable mobility shifts for heterogeneous agents," Transportation, Springer, vol. 42(5), pages 827-855, September.
- David Hensher & Sean Puckett & John Rose, 2007. "Extending stated choice analysis to recognise agent-specific attribute endogeneity in bilateral group negotiation and choice: a think piece," Transportation, Springer, vol. 34(6), pages 667-679, November.
- Emeric Lendjel, 2013. "Pre- and end-haulage of containers in shipping chains: the neglected role of transaction costs in shippers' modal choices," Working Papers halshs-00978091, HAL.
- Emeric Lendjel, 2013. "Pre- and end-haulage of containers in shipping chains: the neglected role of transaction costs in shippers' modal choices," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00978091, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsInteractive agents Group decision making Telecommuting Stated choice Logit model;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:transe:v:40:y:2004:i:1:p:63-79. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600244/description#description .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .