Models and algorithms for the traffic assignment problem with link capacity constraints
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Yang, Hai & Yagar, Sam, 1995. "Traffic assignment and signal control in saturated road networks," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 125-139, March.
- Jayakrishnan, R. & Tsai, Wei T. & Prashker, Joseph N. & Rajadhyaksha, Subodh, 1994. "A Faster Path-Based Algorithm for Traffic Assignment," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt2hf4541x, University of California Transportation Center.
- Yang, Hai & Yagar, Sam, 1994. "Traffic assignment and traffic control in general freeway-arterial corridor systems," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 28(6), pages 463-486, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wang, David Z.W. & Liu, Haoxiang & Szeto, W.Y., 2015. "A novel discrete network design problem formulation and its global optimization solution algorithm," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 79(C), pages 213-230.
- repec:kap:netspa:v:17:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s11067-016-9335-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ernesto Cipriani & Michael Florian & Michael Mahut & Marialisa Nigro, 2010. "Investigating the Efficiency of a Gradient Approximation Approach for the Solution of Dynamic Demand Estimation Problems," Chapters,in: New Developments in Transport Planning, chapter 18 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Chen, Anthony & Choi, Keechoo, 2017. "Solving the combined modal split and traffic assignment problem with two types of transit impedance functionAuthor-Name: Ryu, Seungkyu," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 257(3), pages 870-880.
- Yang, Hai & Wang, Xiaolei, 2011. "Managing network mobility with tradable credits," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 45(3), pages 580-594, March.
- Bliemer, Michiel C.J. & Raadsen, Mark P.H. & Smits, Erik-Sander & Zhou, Bojian & Bell, Michael G.H., 2014. "Quasi-dynamic traffic assignment with residual point queues incorporating a first order node model," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 363-384.
- repec:eee:transb:v:106:y:2017:i:c:p:293-320 is not listed on IDEAS
- Seungkyu Ryu & Anthony Chen & Xiangdong Xu & Keechoo Choi, 2014. "A Dual Approach for Solving the Combined Distribution and Assignment Problem with Link Capacity Constraints," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 14(2), pages 245-270, June.
- Liu, Jiangtao & Zhou, Xuesong, 2016. "Capacitated transit service network design with boundedly rational agents," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 93(PA), pages 225-250.
- Bagloee, Saeed Asadi & Sarvi, Majid & Wolshon, Brian & Dixit, Vinayak, 2017. "Identifying critical disruption scenarios and a global robustness index tailored to real life road networks," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 98(C), pages 60-81.
- Nie, Yu (Marco), 2017. "On the potential remedies for license plate rationing," Economics of Transportation, Elsevier, vol. 9(C), pages 37-50.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:transb:v:38:y:2004:i:4:p:285-312. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/548/description#description .