A dynamic modeling approach to investigate impacts to protected and low-income populations in highway planning
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jha, Manoj K. & Schonfeld, Paul, 2004. "A highway alignment optimization model using geographic information systems," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 38(6), pages 455-481, July.
- Boarnet, Marlon G & Chalermpong, Saksith, 2003. "New Highways, House Prices, and Urban Development: A Case Study of Toll Roads in Orange County, CA," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt2zd554cs, University of California Transportation Center.
- Marshall, Julian D. & Granvold, Patrick W. & Hoats, Abigail S. & McKone, Thomas E. & Deakin, Elizabeth & Nazaroff, William W., 2006. "Inhalation intake of ambient air pollution in California's South Coast Air Basin," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt92w972mb, University of California Transportation Center.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Martens, Karel & Golub, Aaron & Robinson, Glenn, 2012. "A justice-theoretic approach to the distribution of transportation benefits: Implications for transportation planning practice in the United States," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 46(4), pages 684-695.
- Efthymiou, D. & Antoniou, C., 2013. "How do transport infrastructure and policies affect house prices and rents? Evidence from Athens, Greece," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 1-22.
More about this item
KeywordsEnvironmental justice Context sensitive solution Socioeconomics Protected populations Highway planning Highway alignment optimization;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:transa:v:45:y:2011:i:7:p:598-610. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/547/description#description .