Exploring the determinants of users’ continuance intention in smartwatches
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Iviane Ramos-de-Luna & Francisco Montoro-Ríos & Francisco Liébana-Cabanillas, 2016. "Determinants of the intention to use NFC technology as a payment system: an acceptance model approach," Information Systems and e-Business Management, Springer, vol. 14(2), pages 293-314, May.
- Nieroda, Marzena E. & Mrad, Mona & Solomon, Michael R., 2018. "How do consumers think about hybrid products? Computer wearables have an identity problem," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 89(C), pages 159-170.
- Liébana-Cabanillas, Francisco & Marinkovic, Veljko & Ramos de Luna, Iviane & Kalinic, Zoran, 2018. "Predicting the determinants of mobile payment acceptance: A hybrid SEM-neural network approach," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 129(C), pages 117-130.
- Oghuma, Apollos Patricks & Chang, Younghoon & Libaque-Saenz, Christian Fernando & Park, Myeong-Cheol & Rho, Jae Jeung, 2015. "Benefit-confirmation model for post-adoption behavior of mobile instant messaging applications: A comparative analysis of KakaoTalk and Joyn in Korea," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(8), pages 658-677.
- Fleischmann, Marvin & Amirpur, Miglena & Grupp, Tillmann & Benlian, Alexander & Hess, Thomas, 2016. "The role of software updates in Information Systems continuance - An experimental study from a user perspective," Publications of Darmstadt Technical University, Institute for Business Studies (BWL) 77128, Darmstadt Technical University, Department of Business Administration, Economics and Law, Institute for Business Studies (BWL).
- Nascimento, Bruno & Oliveira, Tiago & Tam, Carlos, 2018. "Wearable technology: What explains continuance intention in smartwatches?," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 157-169.
- Premkumar, G. & Bhattacherjee, Anol, 2008. "Explaining information technology usage: A test of competing models," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 64-75, February.
- Inès Chouk & Zied Mani, 2017. "Drivers of consumers’ resistance to smart products," Post-Print hal-02980400, HAL.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Yousaf, Anish & Mishra, Abhishek & Gupta, Anil, 2021. "â€˜From technology adoption to consumptionâ€™: Effect of pre-adoption expectations from fitness applications on usage satisfaction, continual usage, and health satisfaction," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 62(C).
- Baudier, Patricia & Ammi, Chantal & Hikkerova, Lubica, 2022. "Impact of advertising on users’ perceptions regarding the Internet of things," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 141(C), pages 355-366.
- Kalinic, Zoran & Marinkovic, Veljko & Molinillo, SebastiÃ¡n & LiÃ©bana-Cabanillas, Francisco, 2019. "A multi-analytical approach to peer-to-peer mobile payment acceptance prediction," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 143-153.
- Al-Okaily, Manaf & Lutfi, Abdalwali & Alsaad, Abdallah & Taamneh, Abdallah & Alsyouf, Adi, 2020. "The Determinants of Digital Payment Systems’ Acceptance under Cultural Orientation Differences: The Case of Uncertainty Avoidance," Technology in Society, Elsevier, vol. 63(C).
- Liébana-Cabanillas, Francisco & Japutra, Arnold & Molinillo, Sebastián & Singh, Nidhi & Sinha, Neena, 2020. "Assessment of mobile technology use in the emerging market: Analyzing intention to use m-payment services in India," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(9).
- Irina Maiorescu & Mihaela Bucur & Bogdan Georgescu & Daniel Moise & Vasile Alecsandru Strat & Ion Daniel Zgură, 2020. "Social Media and IOT Wearables in Developing Marketing Strategies. Do SMEs Differ From Large Enterprises?," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 12(18), pages 1-18, September.
- Yi Sun & Shihui Li & Lingling Yu, 2022. "The dark sides of AI personal assistant: effects of service failure on user continuance intention," Electronic Markets, Springer;IIM University of St. Gallen, vol. 32(1), pages 17-39, March.
- Simona Sternad Zabukovšek & Samo Bobek & Uroš Zabukovšek & Zoran Kalinić & Polona Tominc, 2022. "Enhancing PLS-SEM-Enabled Research with ANN and IPMA: Research Study of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Systems’ Acceptance Based on the Technology Acceptance Model (TAM)," Mathematics, MDPI, vol. 10(9), pages 1-28, April.
- Kumar, V. & Ramachandran, Divya & Kumar, Binay, 2021. "Influence of new-age technologies on marketing: A research agenda," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 125(C), pages 864-877.
- Gunasekaran, Angappa & Subramanian, Nachiappan & Papadopoulos, Thanos, 2017. "Information technology for competitive advantage within logistics and supply chains: A review," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 99(C), pages 14-33.
- Heidenreich, Sven & Killmer, Jan F. & Millemann, Jan A., 2022. "If at first you don't adopt - Investigating determinants of new product leapfrogging behavior," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 176(C).
- Xin Liao & Dongming Wu & Qianqian Zhang & Ge Han, 2021. "How to Improve Users’ Loyalty to Smart Health Devices? The Perspective of Compatibility," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 13(19), pages 1-17, September.
- Sami Basly & Paul-Laurent Saunier, 2020.
"Familiness, socio-emotional goals and the internationalization of French family SMEs,"
Journal of International Entrepreneurship, Springer, vol. 18(3), pages 270-311, September.
- Sami Basly & Paul-Laurent Saunier, 2019. "Familiness, socio-emotional goals and the internationalization of French family SMEs," Post-Print hal-02424748, HAL.
- Lucia-Palacios, Laura & Pérez-López, Raúl, 2021. "Effects of Home Voice Assistants' Autonomy on Instrusiveness and Usefulness: Direct, Indirect, and Moderating Effects of Interactivity," Journal of Interactive Marketing, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 41-54.
- Dominik Gutt & Jürgen Neumann & Wael Jabr & Dennis Kundisch, 2020. "The Fate of the App: Economic Implications of Updating under Reputation Resetting," Working Papers Dissertations 76, Paderborn University, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics.
- Larbi-Siaw, Otu & Xuhua, Hu & Owusu, Ebenezer & Owusu-Agyeman, Abigail & Fulgence, Brou Ettien & Frimpong, Samuel Akwasi, 2022. "Eco-innovation, sustainable business performance and market turbulence moderation in emerging economies," Technology in Society, Elsevier, vol. 68(C).
- Singh, Nidhi & Sinha, Neena, 2020. "How perceived trust mediates merchant's intention to use a mobile wallet technology," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 52(C).
- Lin Li & Kyung Young Lee & Emmanuel Emokpae & Sung-Byung Yang, 2021. "What makes you continuously use chatbot services? Evidence from chinese online travel agencies," Electronic Markets, Springer;IIM University of St. Gallen, vol. 31(3), pages 575-599, September.
- Holsapple, Clyde W. & Lee-Post, Anita, 2010. "Behavior-based analysis of knowledge dissemination channels in operations management," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 38(3-4), pages 167-178, June.
- Henderson, Dave & Sheetz, Steven D. & Trinkle, Brad S., 2012. "The determinants of inter-organizational and internal in-house adoption of XBRL: A structural equation model," International Journal of Accounting Information Systems, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 109-140.
More about this item
KeywordsSmartwatch; Continuance; Expectation confirmation model; Individual mobility; Perceived aesthetics; Habit;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:teinso:v:60:y:2020:i:c:s0160791x19300910. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://www.journals.elsevier.com/technology-in-society .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Catherine Liu (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://www.journals.elsevier.com/technology-in-society .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.