Future living framework: Is blockchain the next enabling network?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Saber Talari & Miadreza Shafie-khah & Pierluigi Siano & Vincenzo Loia & Aurelio Tommasetti & João P. S. Catalão, 2017. "A Review of Smart Cities Based on the Internet of Things Concept," Energies, MDPI, vol. 10(4), pages 1-23, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Friedman, Nicola & Ormiston, Jarrod, 2022. "Blockchain as a sustainability-oriented innovation?: Opportunities for and resistance to Blockchain technology as a driver of sustainability in global food supply chains," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 175(C).
- Nguyen, Loan T.Q. & Hoang, Thinh G. & Do, Linh H. & Ngo, Xuan T. & Nguyen, Phuong H.T. & Nguyen, Giang D.L. & Nguyen, Giang N.T., 2021. "The role of blockchain technology-based social crowdfunding in advancing social value creation," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 170(C).
- Kowalski, Michał & Lee, Zach W.Y. & Chan, Tommy K.H., 2021. "Blockchain technology and trust relationships in trade finance," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 166(C).
- Gaspare D’Amico & Roberta Arbolino & Lei Shi & Tan Yigitcanlar & Giuseppe Ioppolo, 2021. "Digital Technologies for Urban Metabolism Efficiency: Lessons from Urban Agenda Partnership on Circular Economy," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 13(11), pages 1-23, May.
- D’Amico, Gaspare & Arbolino, Roberta & Shi, Lei & Yigitcanlar, Tan & Ioppolo, Giuseppe, 2022. "Digitalisation driven urban metabolism circularity: A review and analysis of circular city initiatives," Land Use Policy, Elsevier, vol. 112(C).
- Barba-Sánchez, Virginia & Arias-Antúnez, Enrique & Orozco-Barbosa, Luis, 2019. "Smart cities as a source for entrepreneurial opportunities: Evidence for Spain," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 148(C).
- Paul, Tripti & Mondal, Sandeep & Islam, Nazrul & Rakshit, Sandip, 2021. "The impact of blockchain technology on the tea supply chain and its sustainable performance," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 173(C).
- Sejung Park & Han Woo Park, 2020. "Diffusion of cryptocurrencies: web traffic and social network attributes as indicators of cryptocurrency performance," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 54(1), pages 297-314, February.
- Domingo, Ribeiro-Soriano & Piñeiro-Chousa, Juan & Ángeles López-Cabarcos, M., 2020. "What factors drive returns on initial coin offerings?," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 153(C).
- Abderahman Rejeb & Karim Rejeb & Steven J. Simske & John G. Keogh, 2022. "Blockchain technology in the smart city: a bibliometric review," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 56(5), pages 2875-2906, October.
- Simon Fernandez-Vazquez & Rafael Rosillo & David De La Fuente & Paolo Priore, 2019. "Blockchain in FinTech: A Mapping Study," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 11(22), pages 1-24, November.
- Daim, Tugrul & Lai, Kuei Kuei & Yalcin, Haydar & Alsoubie, Fayez & Kumar, Vimal, 2020. "Forecasting technological positioning through technology knowledge redundancy: Patent citation analysis of IoT, cybersecurity, and Blockchain," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 161(C).
- Kajikawa, Yuya & Mejia, Cristian & Wu, Mengjia & Zhang, Yi, 2022. "Academic landscape of Technological Forecasting and Social Change through citation network and topic analyses," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 182(C).
- Heidari , Hamed & Moosakhani , Morteza & Alborzi , Mahmood & Divandari , Ali & Radfar , Reza, 2018. "Evaluating the Factors Affecting Behavioral Intention in Using Blockchain Technology Capabilities as a Financial Instrument," Journal of Money and Economy, Monetary and Banking Research Institute, Central Bank of the Islamic Republic of Iran, vol. 13(2), pages 195-219, April.
- Garg, Poonam & Gupta, Bhumika & Chauhan, Ajay Kumar & Sivarajah, Uthayasankar & Gupta, Shivam & Modgil, Sachin, 2021. "Measuring the perceived benefits of implementing blockchain technology in the banking sector," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 163(C).
- Nemer Aburumman & Jihad Fraij & Robert Szilagyi, 2020. "Digitalization: The Use Of Blockchain In Public Sector," Oradea Journal of Business and Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 5(2), pages 72-82, September.
- Kouhizadeh, Mahtab & Saberi, Sara & Sarkis, Joseph, 2021. "Blockchain technology and the sustainable supply chain: Theoretically exploring adoption barriers," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 231(C).
- Lagendijk, Arnoud & Hillebrand, Bas & Kalmar, Eva & van Marion, Ingrid & van der Sanden, Maarten, 2019. "Blockchain innovation and framing in the Netherlands: How a technological object turns into a ‘hyperobject’," Technology in Society, Elsevier, vol. 59(C).
- Centobelli, Piera & Cerchione, Roberto & Esposito, Emilio & Oropallo, Eugenio, 2021. "Surfing blockchain wave, or drowning? Shaping the future of distributed ledgers and decentralized technologies," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 165(C).
- Ayyoob Sharifi & Zaheer Allam & Bakhtiar Feizizadeh & Hessam Ghamari, 2021. "Three Decades of Research on Smart Cities: Mapping Knowledge Structure and Trends," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 13(13), pages 1-23, June.
- Marsal-Llacuna, Maria-Lluïsa, 2020. "The people's smart city dashboard (PSCD): Delivering on community-led governance with blockchain," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 158(C).
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- William Villegas-Ch & Xavier Palacios-Pacheco & Sergio Luján-Mora, 2019. "Application of a Smart City Model to a Traditional University Campus with a Big Data Architecture: A Sustainable Smart Campus," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 11(10), pages 1-28, May.
- Mohammed A Raouf & Fazirulhisyam Hashim & Jiun Terng Liew & Kamal Ali Alezabi, 2020. "Pseudorandom sequence contention algorithm for IEEE 802.11ah based internet of things network," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 15(8), pages 1-34, August.
- Gleb V. Savin, 2021. "The smart city transport and logistics system: Theory, methodology and practice," Upravlenets, Ural State University of Economics, vol. 12(6), pages 67-86, October.
- Naser Hossein Motlagh & Mahsa Mohammadrezaei & Julian Hunt & Behnam Zakeri, 2020. "Internet of Things (IoT) and the Energy Sector," Energies, MDPI, vol. 13(2), pages 1-27, January.
- Seung-Min Jung & Sungwoo Park & Seung-Won Jung & Eenjun Hwang, 2020. "Monthly Electric Load Forecasting Using Transfer Learning for Smart Cities," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 12(16), pages 1-20, August.
- Elio Chiodo & Maurizio Fantauzzi & Davide Lauria & Fabio Mottola, 2018. "A Probabilistic Approach for the Optimal Sizing of Storage Devices to Increase the Penetration of Plug-in Electric Vehicles in Direct Current Networks," Energies, MDPI, vol. 11(5), pages 1-20, May.
- Mirosław Kornatka & Tomasz Popławski, 2021. "Advanced Metering Infrastructure—Towards a Reliable Network," Energies, MDPI, vol. 14(18), pages 1-12, September.
- Fotios Zantalis & Grigorios Koulouras & Sotiris Karabetsos & Dionisis Kandris, 2019. "A Review of Machine Learning and IoT in Smart Transportation," Future Internet, MDPI, vol. 11(4), pages 1-23, April.
- Ahmed WA Hammad & Ali Akbarnezhad & Assed Haddad & Elaine Garrido Vazquez, 2019. "Sustainable Zoning, Land-Use Allocation and Facility Location Optimisation in Smart Cities," Energies, MDPI, vol. 12(7), pages 1-23, April.
- Dragos Sebastian CRISTEA & Ruben Cantarero NAVARRO & Javier Sánchez RIQUELME & Marius IVANOV & Muneeb ANWAR & George SUCIU, 2019. "Integrating IoT Modern Communication Architectures into the New Generation of VR/MR Environments," Economics and Applied Informatics, "Dunarea de Jos" University of Galati, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, issue 2, pages 172-180.
- Debora Sarno & Pierluigi Siano, 2022. "Exploring the Adoption of Service-Dominant Logic as an Integrative Framework for Assessing Energy Transitions," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 14(15), pages 1-26, August.
- Bin Huang & Ke Xing & Stephen Pullen & Lida Liao, 2020. "Exploring Carbon Neutral Potential in Urban Densification: A Precinct Perspective and Scenario Analysis," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 12(12), pages 1-19, June.
- Leroux, Erick & Pupion, Pierre-Charles, 2022. "Smart territories and IoT adoption by local authorities: A question of trust, efficiency, and relationship with the citizen-user-taxpayer," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 174(C).
- Muhammad Saidu Aliero & Muhammad Asif & Imran Ghani & Muhammad Fermi Pasha & Seung Ryul Jeong, 2022. "Systematic Review Analysis on Smart Building: Challenges and Opportunities," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 14(5), pages 1-28, March.
- Luciano C. Siebert & Adriana Sbicca & Alexandre Rasi Aoki & Germano Lambert-Torres, 2017. "A Behavioral Economics Approach to Residential Electricity Consumption," Energies, MDPI, vol. 10(6), pages 1-18, June.
- Vaia Moustaka & Antonios Maitis & Athena Vakali & Leonidas G. Anthopoulos, 2021. "Urban Data Dynamics: A Systematic Benchmarking Framework to Integrate Crowdsourcing and Smart Cities’ Standardization," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 13(15), pages 1-43, July.
- A. Hariharasudan & Sebastian Kot, 2018. "A Scoping Review on Digital English and Education 4.0 for Industry 4.0," Social Sciences, MDPI, vol. 7(11), pages 1-13, November.
- Mussawir Ul Mehmood & Abasin Ulasyar & Abraiz Khattak & Kashif Imran & Haris Sheh Zad & Shibli Nisar, 2020. "Cloud Based IoT Solution for Fault Detection and Localization in Power Distribution Systems," Energies, MDPI, vol. 13(11), pages 1-19, May.
- João Abel Peças Lopes & André Guimarães Madureira & Manuel Matos & Ricardo Jorge Bessa & Vítor Monteiro & João Luiz Afonso & Sérgio F. Santos & João P. S. Catalão & Carlos Henggeler Antunes & Pedro Ma, 2020. "The future of power systems: Challenges, trends, and upcoming paradigms," Wiley Interdisciplinary Reviews: Energy and Environment, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 9(3), May.
- Kim Peiter Jørgensen & Roman Beck, 2022. "Universal Wallets," Business & Information Systems Engineering: The International Journal of WIRTSCHAFTSINFORMATIK, Springer;Gesellschaft für Informatik e.V. (GI), vol. 64(1), pages 115-125, February.
More about this item
KeywordsBlockchain; Smart cities; Urban technologies; Urban networks; New urban agenda; Quito implementation plan;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:tefoso:v:128:y:2018:i:c:p:226-234. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/journal/00401625 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Catherine Liu (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/journal/00401625 .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.