Economic growth, technological change and employment: empirical evidence for a cumulative growth model with external causation for nine OECD countries: 1960-1990
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Robert Boyer & Pascal Petit, 1981. "Progrès technique, croissance et emploi : Un modèle d'inspiration kaldorienne pour six industries européennes," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 32(6), pages 1113-1153.
- Amable Bruno & Boyer Robert, 1992. "R & d-productivity relationship in the context of new growth theories : some recent applied research," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange) 9211, CEPREMAP.
- Kaldor, Nicholas, 1972. "The Irrelevance of Equilibrium Economics," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 82(328), pages 1237-1255, December.
- Kaldor, Nicholas, 1970. "The Case for Regional Policies," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 17(3), pages 337-348, November.
- Boyer, Robert & Petit, Pascal, 1989. "Kaldor's growth theories : past, present and prospects," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange) 8905, CEPREMAP.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:streco:v:6:y:1995:i:2:p:185-213. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.