Economic growth, technological change and employment: empirical evidence for a cumulative growth model with external causation for nine OECD countries: 1960-1990
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert Boyer & Pascal Petit, 1981. "Progrès technique, croissance et emploi : Un modèle d'inspiration kaldorienne pour six industries européennes," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 32(6), pages 1113-1153.
- Kaldor, Nicholas, 1972. "The Irrelevance of Equilibrium Economics," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 82(328), pages 1237-1255, December.
- Kaldor, Nicholas, 1970. "The Case for Regional Policies," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 17(3), pages 337-348, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pianta, Mario, 2017. "Technology and employment. Twelve stylized facts for the digital age," MPRA Paper 84391, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Evangelista, Rinaldo & Savona, Maria, 2003. "Innovation, employment and skills in services. Firm and sectoral evidence," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 449-474, December.
- Arntz, Melanie & Gregory, Terry & Zierahn, Ulrich, 2016. "ELS issues in robotics and steps to consider them. Part 1: Robotics and employment. Consequences of robotics and technological change for the structure and level of employment," ZEW Expertises, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research, number 146501.
- Horst Feldmann, 2013. "Technological unemployment in industrial countries," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 23(5), pages 1099-1126, November.
- Chen, Chih Cheng, 2014. "Entrepreneurship, Economic Growth, And Employment : A Case Study Of Taiwan," Hitotsubashi Journal of Economics, Hitotsubashi University, vol. 55(1), pages 71-88, June.
- Francesco Crespi & Mario Pianta, 2008. "Demand and innovation in productivity growth," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(6), pages 655-672.
- Sergio Destefanis & Giuseppe Mastromatteo, 2009. "Labor-market Performance in the OECD--An Assessment of Recent Evidence," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_559, Levy Economics Institute.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:streco:v:6:y:1995:i:2:p:185-213. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/525148 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.