A general equilibrium analysis of the evolution of Canadian service productivity
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Thijs Raa & Pierre Mohnen, 2002.
"Neoclassical Growth Accounting and Frontier Analysis: A Synthesis,"
Journal of Productivity Analysis,
Springer, vol. 18(2), pages 111-128, September.
- Ten Raa, T. & Mohnen, P., 2002. "Neoclassical growth accounting and frontier analysis : A synthesis," Other publications TiSEM b3c67537-f899-4cf5-a5cb-c, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Ten Raa, T. & Mohnen, P., 2000. "Neoclassical Growth Accounting and Frontier Analysis : A Synthesis," Discussion Paper 2000-67, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- repec:sae:niesru:v:162:y::i:1:p:99-111 is not listed on IDEAS
- Weitzman, Martin L, 1976.
"On the Welfare Significance of National Product in a Dynamic Economy,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
MIT Press, vol. 90(1), pages 156-62, February.
- M. L. Weitzman, 1974. "On the Welfare Significance of National Product in Dynamic Economy," Working papers 125, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- repec:dgr:kubcen:200067 is not listed on IDEAS
- de Jong, G., 1996. "Canada's Post-War Manufacturing Performance: A Comparison with the United States," Papers 32, Groningen State, Institute of Economic Research-.
- Hulten, Charles R, 1979. "On the "Importance" of Productivity Change," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 69(1), pages 126-36, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:streco:v:11:y:2000:i:4:p:491-506. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.