A general equilibrium analysis of the evolution of Canadian service productivity
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- D. W. Jorgenson & Z. Griliches, 1967. "The Explanation of Productivity Change," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 34(3), pages 249-283.
- M. L. Weitzman, 1974.
"On the Welfare Significance of National Product in Dynamic Economy,"
125, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Martin L. Weitzman, 1976. "On the Welfare Significance of National Product in a Dynamic Economy," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 90(1), pages 156-162.
- Hulten, Charles R, 1979. "On the "Importance" of Productivity Change," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 69(1), pages 126-36, March.
- Thijs Raa & Pierre Mohnen, 2002.
"Neoclassical Growth Accounting and Frontier Analysis: A Synthesis,"
Journal of Productivity Analysis,
Springer, vol. 18(2), pages 111-128, September.
- Ten Raa, T. & Mohnen, P., 2002. "Neoclassical growth accounting and frontier analysis : A synthesis," Other publications TiSEM b3c67537-f899-4cf5-a5cb-c, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Ten Raa, T. & Mohnen, P., 2000. "Neoclassical Growth Accounting and Frontier Analysis : A Synthesis," Discussion Paper 2000-67, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- repec:sae:niesru:v:162:y::i:1:p:99-111 is not listed on IDEAS
- de Jong, G., 1996. "Canada's Post-War Manufacturing Performance: A Comparison with the United States," Papers 32, Groningen State, Institute of Economic Research-.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:streco:v:11:y:2000:i:4:p:491-506. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.