Estimation with left-truncated and right censored data: A comparison study
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Chiung-Yu Huang & Jing Qin, 2011. "Nonparametric estimation for length-biased and right-censored data," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 98(1), pages 177-186.
- Hwang, Yi-Ting & Wang, Chun-chao, 2008. "A goodness of fit test for left-truncated and right-censored data," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 78(15), pages 2420-2425, October.
- Nandi, Swagata & Dewan, Isha, 2010. "An EM algorithm for estimating the parameters of bivariate Weibull distribution under random censoring," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 54(6), pages 1559-1569, June.
- Shen, Pao-sheng, 2009. "Hazards regression for length-biased and right-censored data," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 79(4), pages 457-465, February.
- Xiaodong Luo & Wei Yann Tsai, 2009. "Nonparametric estimation for right-censored length-biased data: a pseudo-partial likelihood approach," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 96(4), pages 873-886.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:reensy:v:126:y:2014:i:c:p:98-106 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsMean squared error; MLE; Pitman measure of closeness; Random censoring;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:stapro:v:82:y:2012:i:7:p:1391-1400. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.