On Crevecoeur’s bathtub-shaped failure rate model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Cancho, Vicente G. & Louzada-Neto, Franscisco & Barriga, Gladys D.C., 2011. "The Poisson-exponential lifetime distribution," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 55(1), pages 677-686, January.
- Paranaíba, Patrícia F. & Ortega, Edwin M.M. & Cordeiro, Gauss M. & Pescim, Rodrigo R., 2011. "The beta Burr XII distribution with application to lifetime data," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 55(2), pages 1118-1136, February.
- Carrasco, Jalmar M.F. & Ortega, Edwin M.M. & Cordeiro, Gauss M., 2008. "A generalized modified Weibull distribution for lifetime modeling," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(2), pages 450-462, December.
- Silva, Rodrigo B. & Barreto-Souza, Wagner & Cordeiro, Gauss M., 2010. "A new distribution with decreasing, increasing and upside-down bathtub failure rate," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 54(4), pages 935-944, April.
- Chen, Zhenmin, 2000. "A new two-parameter lifetime distribution with bathtub shape or increasing failure rate function," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 155-161, August.
- Nandi, Swagata & Dewan, Isha, 2010. "An EM algorithm for estimating the parameters of bivariate Weibull distribution under random censoring," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 54(6), pages 1559-1569, June.
- Yu, Jun-Wu & Tian, Guo-Liang & Tang, Man-Lai, 2008. "Statistical inference and prediction for the Weibull process with incomplete observations," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(3), pages 1587-1603, January.
More about this item
KeywordsLifetime failure data; Bathtub curve; Censoring; Failure rate; Maximum likelihood estimation; Poisson process; Reliability; Repairable system;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:csdana:v:57:y:2013:i:1:p:645-660. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.