On the approximation of copulas via shuffles of Min
We study a multivariate extension of shuffles of Min that has a probabilistic interpretation in terms of mutually completely dependent process. The closure properties of the class of such copulas under different types of convergence is investigated.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 82 (2012)
Issue (Month): 10 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description|
|Order Information:|| Postal: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/supportfaq.cws_home/regional|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Karl Siburg & Pavel Stoimenov, 2010. "A measure of mutual complete dependence," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 71(2), pages 239-251, March.
- Durante, Fabrizio & Fernández-Sánchez, Juan, 2010. "Multivariate shuffles and approximation of copulas," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 80(23-24), pages 1827-1834, December.
- Piotr Mikusiński & Michael Taylor, 2010. "Some approximations of n-copulas," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 72(3), pages 385-414, November.
- Baker, Rose, 2008. "An order-statistics-based method for constructing multivariate distributions with fixed marginals," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 99(10), pages 2312-2327, November.
- Marco Scarsini & Giovanni Puccetti, 2010.
- Zephyr, 2010. "The city," City, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(1-2), pages 154-155, February.
- Sancetta, Alessio & Satchell, Stephen, 2004. "The Bernstein Copula And Its Applications To Modeling And Approximations Of Multivariate Distributions," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 20(03), pages 535-562, June.
- Dhaene, J. & Denuit, M. & Goovaerts, M. J. & Kaas, R. & Vyncke, D., 2002. "The concept of comonotonicity in actuarial science and finance: theory," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 3-33, August.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:stapro:v:82:y:2012:i:10:p:1761-1767. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.