On the approximation of copulas via shuffles of Min
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Puccetti, Giovanni & Scarsini, Marco, 2010. "Multivariate comonotonicity," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 101(1), pages 291-304, January.
- Durante, Fabrizio & Fernández-Sánchez, Juan, 2010. "Multivariate shuffles and approximation of copulas," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 80(23-24), pages 1827-1834, December.
- Baker, Rose, 2008. "An order-statistics-based method for constructing multivariate distributions with fixed marginals," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 99(10), pages 2312-2327, November.
- Dhaene, J. & Denuit, M. & Goovaerts, M. J. & Kaas, R. & Vyncke, D., 2002. "The concept of comonotonicity in actuarial science and finance: theory," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 3-33, August.
- Sancetta, Alessio & Satchell, Stephen, 2004. "The Bernstein Copula And Its Applications To Modeling And Approximations Of Multivariate Distributions," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 20(03), pages 535-562, June.
- Piotr Mikusiński & Michael Taylor, 2010. "Some approximations of n-copulas," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 72(3), pages 385-414, November.
- Karl Siburg & Pavel Stoimenov, 2010. "A measure of mutual complete dependence," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 71(2), pages 239-251, March.
- Zephyr, 2010. "The city," City, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(1-2), pages 154-155, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:annopr:v:261:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s10479-017-2612-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Durante, Fabrizio & Fernández Sánchez, Juan & Sempi, Carlo, 2013. "Multivariate patchwork copulas: A unified approach with applications to partial comonotonicity," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(3), pages 897-905.
- Durante, Fabrizio & Fernández Sánchez, Juan & Trutschnig, Wolfgang, 2014. "Multivariate copulas with hairpin support," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 130(C), pages 323-334.
More about this item
KeywordsCopula; Markov operator; Shuffle of Min;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:stapro:v:82:y:2012:i:10:p:1761-1767. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.