Some approximations of n-copulas
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Nikolay Nenovsky & S. Statev, 2006. "Introduction," Post-Print halshs-00260898, HAL.
- repec:sae:ecolab:v:16:y:2006:i:2:p:1-2 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Durante, Fabrizio & Sánchez, Juan Fernández, 2012. "On the approximation of copulas via shuffles of Min," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 82(10), pages 1761-1767.
- Durante Fabrizio & Fernández-Sánchez Juan & Trutschnig Wolfgang, 2014. "Solution to an open problem about a transformation on the space of copulas," Dependence Modeling, De Gruyter Open, vol. 2(1), pages 1-8, November.
- Harder, Michael & Stadtmüller, Ulrich, 2014. "Maximal non-exchangeability in dimension d," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 124(C), pages 31-41.
- Durante, Fabrizio & Fernández Sánchez, Juan & Trutschnig, Wolfgang, 2014. "Multivariate copulas with hairpin support," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 130(C), pages 323-334.
More about this item
KeywordsCopula; Checkerboard approximation; Bernstein approximation; Shuffle-of-min;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:metrik:v:72:y:2010:i:3:p:385-414. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .