A measure of mutual complete dependence
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Nikolay Nenovsky & S. Statev, 2006. "Introduction," Post-Print halshs-00260898, HAL.
- Micheas, Athanasios C. & Zografos, Konstantinos, 2006. "Measuring stochastic dependence using [phi]-divergence," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 97(3), pages 765-784, March.
- repec:sae:ecolab:v:16:y:2006:i:2:p:1-2 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Durante, Fabrizio & Sánchez, Juan Fernández, 2012. "On the approximation of copulas via shuffles of Min," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 82(10), pages 1761-1767.
- Karl Siburg & Pavel Stoimenov, 2015. "Almost opposite regression dependence in bivariate distributions," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 56(4), pages 1033-1039, November.
More about this item
KeywordsMeasure of dependence; Mutual complete dependence; Copulas; Sobolev norm;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:metrik:v:71:y:2010:i:2:p:239-251. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .