Testing for random effects and spatial lag dependence in panel data models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Badi H. Baltagi & Long Liu, 2008. "Testing for Random Effects and Spatial Lag Dependence in Panel Data Models," Center for Policy Research Working Papers 102, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
References listed on IDEAS
- T. S. Breusch & A. R. Pagan, 1980.
"The Lagrange Multiplier Test and its Applications to Model Specification in Econometrics,"
Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 47(1), pages 239-253.
- Breusch, T.S. & Pagan, A.R., 1980. "The Lagrange multiplier test and its applications to model specification in econometrics," CORE Discussion Papers RP 412, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Baltagi, Badi H. & Song, Seuck Heun & Koh, Won, 2003.
"Testing panel data regression models with spatial error correlation,"
Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 117(1), pages 123-150, November.
- Badi H. Baltagi & Seuck Heun Song & Won Koh, 2002. "Testing Panel Data Regression Models with Spatial Error Correlation," 10th International Conference on Panel Data, Berlin, July 5-6, 2002 B6-4, International Conferences on Panel Data.
- H. Kelejian, Harry & Prucha, Ingmar R., 2001.
"On the asymptotic distribution of the Moran I test statistic with applications,"
Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 104(2), pages 219-257, September.
- Harry H. Kelejian & Ingmar R. Prucha, 1999. "On the Asymptotic Distribution of the Moran I Test Statistic with Applications," Electronic Working Papers 99-002, University of Maryland, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Salima Bouayad Agha & Nadine Turpin & Lionel Védrine, 2010.
"Fostering the potential endogenous development of European regions: a spatial dynamic panel data analysis of the Cohesion Policy on regional convergence over the period 1980-2005,"
- Salima Bouayad-Agha & Nadine Turpin & Lionel Védrine, 2010. "Fostering the potential endogenous development of European regions: a spatial dynamic panel data analysis of the Cohesion Policy on regional convergence over the period 1980-2005," TEPP Working Paper 2010-17, TEPP.
- Millo, Giovanni, 2014. "Maximum likelihood estimation of spatially and serially correlated panels with random effects," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 914-933.
- Shengrong Lu & Yanwu Wang, 2015. "Convergence, technological interdependence and spatial externalities: a spatial dynamic panel data analysis," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 47(18), pages 1833-1846, April.
- Franziska Lottmann, 2012. "Explaining regional unemployment differences in Germany: a spatial panel data analysis," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2012-026, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Piras, Gianfranco & Prucha, Ingmar R., 2014.
"On the finite sample properties of pre-test estimators of spatial models,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 103-115.
- Gianfranco Piras & Ingmar R. Prucha, 2013. "On the Finite Sample Properties of Pre-test Estimators of Spatial Models," Working Papers Working Paper 2013-07, Regional Research Institute, West Virginia University.
- Gianfranco Piras & Ingmar R. Prucha, 2014. "On the Finite Sample Properties of Pre-Test Estimators of Spatial Models," CESifo Working Paper Series 4725, CESifo.
- Debarsy, Nicolas & Ertur, Cem, 2010.
"Testing for spatial autocorrelation in a fixed effects panel data model,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(6), pages 453-470, November.
- Nicolas DEBARSY (CERPE De Namur) & Cem ERTUR, 2009. "Testing for Spatial Autocorrelation in a Fixed Effects Panel Data Model," LEO Working Papers / DR LEO 1546, Orleans Economics Laboratory / Laboratoire d'Economie d'Orleans (LEO), University of Orleans.
- Nicolas Debarsy & Cem Ertur, 2009. "Testing for Spatial Autocorrelation in a Fixed Effects Panel Data Model," Post-Print halshs-00414133, HAL.
- Filippini, M. & Heimsch, F. & Masiero, G., 2014.
"Antibiotic consumption and the role of dispensing physicians,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 242-251.
- Massimo Filippini & Fabian Heimsch & Giuliano Masiero, 2013. "Antibiotic consumption and the role of dispensing physicians," CEPRA working paper 1302, USI Università della Svizzera italiana.
- Badi H. Baltagi & Long Liu, 2015. "Testing for Spacial Lag and Spatial Error Dependence in a Fixed Effects Panel Data Model Using Double Length Artificial Regressions," Center for Policy Research Working Papers 183, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- Sorana VĂTAVU, 2015. "Determinants of Return on Assets in Romania: a Principal Component Analysis," Timisoara Journal of Economics and Business, West University of Timisoara, Romania, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 8(1s), pages 32-47, February.
- Baylis, Katherine R. & Paulson, Nicholas D. & Piras, Gianfranco, 2011. "Spatial Approaches to Panel Data in Agricultural Economics: A Climate Change Application," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 43(3), pages 1-14, August.
- repec:rri:wpaper:201307 is not listed on IDEAS
- bouayad-agha-Hamouche, salima & turpin, nadine & védrine, lionel, 2012. "Fostering the potential endogenous development of European regions: a spatial dynamic panel data analysis of the Cohesion Policy," MPRA Paper 65470, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Franziska Lottmann, 2012. "Regional Unemployment in Germany: a spatial panel data analysis," ERSA conference papers ersa12p53, European Regional Science Association.
- Merkel, Axel, 2017. "Spatial competition and complementarity in European port regions," Journal of Transport Geography, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 40-47.
- Jouida, Sameh & Hellara, Slaheddine, 2018. "Diversification and target leverage of financial institutions," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 11-35.
- He, Ming & Lin, Kuan-Pin, 2013. "Locally adjusted LM test for spatial dependence in fixed effects panel data models," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 121(1), pages 59-63.
- dos Santos, Gervásio & Faria, Weslem, 2012. "Spatial Panel Data Models and Fuel Demand in Brazil," TD NEREUS 10-2012, Núcleo de Economia Regional e Urbana da Universidade de São Paulo (NEREUS).
- Harry H. Kelejian & Gianfranco Piras, 2016. "A J test for dynamic panel model with fixed effects, and nonparametric spatial and time dependence," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 51(4), pages 1581-1605, December.
- Bruno Lanz & Thomas F. Rutherford & John E. Tilton, 2013.
"Subglobal Climate Agreements and Energy-intensive Activities: An Evaluation of Carbon Leakage in the Copper Industry,"
The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(3), pages 254-279, March.
- Bruno Lanz & Thomas F. Rutherford & John E. Tilton, 2011. "Subglobal Climate Agreements and Energy-Intensive Activities: Is there a Carbon Haven for Copper?," Working Papers 1103, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research.
- Bruno Lanz & Thomas F. Rutherford & John E. Tilton, 2013. "Subglobal climate agreements and energy-intensive activities: An evaluation of carbon leakage in the copper industry," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 13/174, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Gianfranco Piras, 2013. "Efficient GMM Estimation of a Cliff and Ord Panel Data Model with Random Effects," Spatial Economic Analysis, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(3), pages 370-388, September.
- Filippini, Massimo & Heimsch, Fabian, 2016. "The regional impact of a CO2 tax on gasoline demand: A spatial econometric approach," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 85-100.
More about this item
- C12 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Hypothesis Testing: General
- C23 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:stapro:v:78:y:2008:i:18:p:3304-3306. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.