Asymptotic results for FGM random sequences
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Fahrner, I. & Stadtmüller, U., 1998. "On almost sure max-limit theorems," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 229-236, March.
- Etemadi, N., 1983. "Stability of sums of weighted nonnegative random variables," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 361-365, June.
- Hashorva, E. & Hüsler, J., 1999. "Extreme Values in FGM Random Sequences," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 68(2), pages 212-225, February.
- Cambanis, Stamatis, 1977. "Some properties and generalizations of multivariate Eyraud-Gumbel-Morgenstern distributions," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 7(4), pages 551-559, December.
- Mikami, Toshio, 1997. "Large deviations and central limit theorems for Eyraud-Farlie-Gumbel-Morgenstern processes," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 73-78, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Okolewski, A. & Kaluszka, M., 2015. "Stability of expected L-statistics against weak dependence of observations," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 106(C), pages 157-164.
More about this item
KeywordsFarlie-Gumbel-Morgenstern distribution Farlie-Gumbel-Morgenstern random sequences Almost sure convergence Max-limit almost sure convergence;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:stapro:v:54:y:2001:i:4:p:417-425. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .