The law of large numbers with exceptional sets
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Fahrner, I. & Stadtmüller, U., 1998. "On almost sure max-limit theorems," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 229-236, March.
- Berkes, István & Csáki, Endre, 2001. "A universal result in almost sure central limit theory," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 94(1), pages 105-134, July.
- Horvath, Lajos & Khoshnevisan, Davar, 1995. "Weight functions and pathwise local central limit theorems," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 59(1), pages 105-123, September.
- Ibragimov, Ildar & Lifshits, Mikhail, 1998. "On the convergence of generalized moments in almost sure central limit theorem," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 40(4), pages 343-351, November.
- Marcus, Michael B. & Rosen, Jay, 1995. "Logarithmic averages for the local times of recurrent random walks and Lévy processes," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 59(2), pages 175-184, October.
More about this item
KeywordsLaw of large numbers Logarithmic density Almost sure central limit theorem;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:stapro:v:55:y:2001:i:4:p:431-438. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .