Almost sure central limit theorem for the products of U-statistics
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 73 (2011)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=102509|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Berkes, István & Csáki, Endre, 2001. "A universal result in almost sure central limit theory," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 94(1), pages 105-134, July.
- Ibragimov, Ildar & Lifshits, Mikhail, 1998. "On the convergence of generalized moments in almost sure central limit theorem," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 40(4), pages 343-351, November.
- Li, Deli & Tomkins, R. J., 1996. "Laws of the iterated logarithm for weighted sums of independent random variables," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 247-254, April.
- Holzmann, Hajo & Koch, Susanne & Min, Aleksey, 2004. "Almost sure limit theorems for U-statistics," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 69(3), pages 261-269, September.
- Berkes, István & Csáki, Endre & Horváth, Lajos, 1998. "Almost sure central limit theorems under minimal conditions," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 67-76, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:metrik:v:73:y:2011:i:1:p:61-76. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.