Almost sure central limit theorem for the products of U-statistics
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Berkes, István & Csáki, Endre, 2001. "A universal result in almost sure central limit theory," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 94(1), pages 105-134, July.
- Berkes, István & Csáki, Endre & Horváth, Lajos, 1998. "Almost sure central limit theorems under minimal conditions," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 67-76, January.
- Li, Deli & Tomkins, R. J., 1996. "Laws of the iterated logarithm for weighted sums of independent random variables," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 247-254, April.
- Holzmann, Hajo & Koch, Susanne & Min, Aleksey, 2004. "Almost sure limit theorems for U-statistics," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 69(3), pages 261-269, September.
- Ibragimov, Ildar & Lifshits, Mikhail, 1998. "On the convergence of generalized moments in almost sure central limit theorem," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 40(4), pages 343-351, November.
More about this item
KeywordsAlmost sure central limit theorem; U-statistics; Unbounded measurable function;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:metrik:v:73:y:2011:i:1:p:61-76. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.