Laws of the iterated logarithm for weighted sums of independent random variables
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dembo, Amir & Zajic, Tim, 1995. "Large deviations: From empirical mean and measure to partial sums process," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 57(2), pages 191-224, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Peng, Liang & Qi, Yongcheng, 2003. "Chover-type laws of the iterated logarithm for weighted sums," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 65(4), pages 401-410, December.
- Li, Deli & Qi, Yongcheng & Rosalsky, Andrew, 2009. "Iterated logarithm type behavior for weighted sums of i.i.d. random variables," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 79(5), pages 643-651, March.
- Pingyan, Chen, 2002. "Limiting behavior of weighted sums with stable distributions," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 60(4), pages 367-375, December.
- Li, Deli & Bhaskara Rao, M. & Tomkins, R. J., 2001. "The Law of the Iterated Logarithm and Central Limit Theorem for L-Statistics," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 78(2), pages 191-217, August.
- Zuoxiang Peng & Zhongquan Tan & Saralees Nadarajah, 2011. "Almost sure central limit theorem for the products of U-statistics," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 73(1), pages 61-76, January.
More about this item
KeywordsLaw of the iterated logarithm iid random variables Banach space Compact law of the iterated logarithm;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:stapro:v:27:y:1996:i:3:p:247-254. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .