A note on strong mixing of ARMA processes
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Panaretos, John & Xekalaki, Evdokia, 1986. "On Generalized Binomial and Multinomial Distributions and Their Relation to Generalized Poisson Distributions," MPRA Paper 6248, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Panaretos, John, 1983. "A Generating Model Involving Pascal and Logarithmic Series Distributions," MPRA Paper 6246, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Xekalaki, Evdokia & Panaretos, John, 1983. "Identifiability of Compound Poisson Distributions," MPRA Paper 6244, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andros Kourtellos & Thanasis Stengos & Yiguo Sun, 2017.
"Endogeneity in Semiparametric Threshold Regression,"
University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics
10-2017, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.
- Andros Kourtellos & Thanasis Stengos & Yiguo Sun, 2017. "Endogeneity in Semiparametric Threshold Regression," Working Paper series 17-13, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Zhengyan Lin & Degui Li & Jiti Gao, 2009. "Local Linear M-estimation in non-parametric spatial regression," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 30(3), pages 286-314, May.
- Wouter J. Den Haan & Andrew T. Levin, 1995.
"Inferences from parametric and non-parametric covariance matrix estimation procedures,"
International Finance Discussion Papers
504, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Wouter J. Den Haan & Andrew Levin, 1996. "Inferences from Parametric and Non-Parametric Covariance Matrix Estimation Procedures," NBER Technical Working Papers 0195, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Zhu, Sha & Dekker, Rommert & van Jaarsveld, Willem & Renjie, Rex Wang & Koning, Alex J., 2017. "An improved method for forecasting spare parts demand using extreme value theory," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 261(1), pages 169-181.
- Piergiorgio Alessandri, 2004. "Aggregate Consumption and the Stock Market: Should We Worry about Non-linear Wealth Effects?," Birkbeck Working Papers in Economics and Finance 0410, Birkbeck, Department of Economics, Mathematics & Statistics.
- Lenart, Łukasz, 2013. "Non-parametric frequency identification and estimation in mean function for almost periodically correlated time series," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 115(C), pages 252-269.
- Davis, Richard A. & Hancock, Stacey A. & Yao, Yi-Ching, 2016. "On consistency of minimum description length model selection for piecewise autoregressions," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 194(2), pages 360-368.
- Jasiński, Krzysztof, 2016. "Asymptotic normality of numbers of observations near order statistics from stationary processes," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 119(C), pages 259-263.
- Blais, Michel & MacGibbon, Brenda & Roy, Roch, 2000. "Limit theorems for regression models of time series of counts," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 161-168, January.
- Tang Qingguo, 2015. "Robust estimation for spatial semiparametric varying coefficient partially linear regression," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 56(4), pages 1137-1161, November.
- Sun, Yiguo & Hsiao, Cheng & Li, Qi, 2011. "Measuring correlations of integrated but not cointegrated variables: A semiparametric approach," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 164(2), pages 252-267, October.
More about this item
KeywordsHarris chain stationary processes strong and uniform mixing;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:stapro:v:4:y:1986:i:4:p:187-190. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .