A note on strong mixing of ARMA processes
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andros Kourtellos & Thanasis Stengos & Yiguo Sun, 2017.
"Endogeneity in Semiparametric Threshold Regression,"
University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics
10-2017, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.
- Andros Kourtellos & Thanasis Stengos & Yiguo Sun, 2017. "Endogeneity in Semiparametric Threshold Regression," Working Paper series 17-13, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Zhengyan Lin & Degui Li & Jiti Gao, 2009. "Local Linear M-estimation in non-parametric spatial regression," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 30(3), pages 286-314, May.
- Wouter J. Den Haan & Andrew T. Levin, 1995.
"Inferences from parametric and non-parametric covariance matrix estimation procedures,"
International Finance Discussion Papers
504, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Wouter J. Den Haan & Andrew Levin, 1996. "Inferences from Parametric and Non-Parametric Covariance Matrix Estimation Procedures," NBER Technical Working Papers 0195, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Zhu, Sha & Dekker, Rommert & van Jaarsveld, Willem & Renjie, Rex Wang & Koning, Alex J., 2017. "An improved method for forecasting spare parts demand using extreme value theory," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 261(1), pages 169-181.
- Piergiorgio Alessandri, 2004. "Aggregate Consumption and the Stock Market: Should We Worry about Non-linear Wealth Effects?," Birkbeck Working Papers in Economics and Finance 0410, Birkbeck, Department of Economics, Mathematics & Statistics.
- Lenart, Łukasz, 2013. "Non-parametric frequency identification and estimation in mean function for almost periodically correlated time series," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 115(C), pages 252-269.
- Davis, Richard A. & Hancock, Stacey A. & Yao, Yi-Ching, 2016. "On consistency of minimum description length model selection for piecewise autoregressions," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 194(2), pages 360-368.
- Jasiński, Krzysztof, 2016. "Asymptotic normality of numbers of observations near order statistics from stationary processes," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 119(C), pages 259-263.
- Blais, Michel & MacGibbon, Brenda & Roy, Roch, 2000. "Limit theorems for regression models of time series of counts," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 161-168, January.
- Tang Qingguo, 2015. "Robust estimation for spatial semiparametric varying coefficient partially linear regression," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 56(4), pages 1137-1161, November.
- Sun, Yiguo & Hsiao, Cheng & Li, Qi, 2011. "Measuring correlations of integrated but not cointegrated variables: A semiparametric approach," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 164(2), pages 252-267, October.
More about this item
KeywordsHarris chain stationary processes strong and uniform mixing;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:stapro:v:4:y:1986:i:4:p:187-190. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.