Intimate partner violence against adult women and its association with major depressive disorder, depressive symptoms and postpartum depression: A systematic review and meta-analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Nikolay Nenovsky & S. Statev, 2006. "Introduction," Post-Print halshs-00260898, HAL.
- M. Ruth & K. Donaghy & P. Kirshen, 2006. "Introduction," Chapters,in: Regional Climate Change and Variability, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Romito, Patrizia & Grassi, Michele, 2007. "Does violence affect one gender more than the other? The mental health impact of violence among male and female university students," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 65(6), pages 1222-1234, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kim, Jinseok & Lee, Joohee, 2013. "Prospective study on the reciprocal relationship between intimate partner violence and depression among women in Korea," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, pages 42-48.
- Green, Eric P. & Blattman, Christopher & Jamison, Julian & Annan, Jeannie, 2015. "Women's entrepreneurship and intimate partner violence: A cluster randomized trial of microenterprise assistance and partner participation in post-conflict Uganda (SSM-D-14-01580R1)," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, pages 177-188.
- Laura M. Schwab-Reese & Corinne Peek-Asa & Edith Parker, 2016. "Associations of financial stressors and physical intimate partner violence perpetration," Injury Epidemiology, Springer;Columbia University Medical Center, vol. 3(1), pages 1-10, December.
- Vinck, Patrick & Pham, Phuong N., 2013. "Association of exposure to intimate-partner physical violence and potentially traumatic war-related events with mental health in Liberia," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, pages 41-49.
More about this item
KeywordsUSA; Women; Intimate partner violence; Major depressive disorder; Elevated depressive symptoms; Postpartum depression; Meta-analysis;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:socmed:v:75:y:2012:i:6:p:959-975. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/315/description#description .