Intimate partner violence against adult women and its association with major depressive disorder, depressive symptoms and postpartum depression: A systematic review and meta-analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Nikolay Nenovsky & S. Statev, 2006. "Introduction," Post-Print halshs-00260898, HAL.
- M. Ruth & K. Donaghy & P. Kirshen, 2006. "Introduction," Chapters,in: Regional Climate Change and Variability, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Romito, Patrizia & Grassi, Michele, 2007. "Does violence affect one gender more than the other? The mental health impact of violence among male and female university students," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 65(6), pages 1222-1234, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kim, Jinseok & Lee, Joohee, 2013. "Prospective study on the reciprocal relationship between intimate partner violence and depression among women in Korea," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 99(C), pages 42-48.
- Green, Eric P. & Blattman, Christopher & Jamison, Julian & Annan, Jeannie, 2015. "Women's entrepreneurship and intimate partner violence: A cluster randomized trial of microenterprise assistance and partner participation in post-conflict Uganda (SSM-D-14-01580R1)," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 133(C), pages 177-188.
- Vinck, Patrick & Pham, Phuong N., 2013. "Association of exposure to intimate-partner physical violence and potentially traumatic war-related events with mental health in Liberia," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 41-49.
- Laura M. Schwab-Reese & Corinne Peek-Asa & Edith Parker, 2016. "Associations of financial stressors and physical intimate partner violence perpetration," Injury Epidemiology, Springer;Columbia University Medical Center, vol. 3(1), pages 1-10, December.
More about this item
KeywordsUSA; Women; Intimate partner violence; Major depressive disorder; Elevated depressive symptoms; Postpartum depression; Meta-analysis;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:socmed:v:75:y:2012:i:6:p:959-975. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/315/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.